Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat June 16th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Not sure yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 16th at 9 am. I should be able to make this one.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
  • NOTE - parking instructions above
  • Next Quarterly Pot Luck - when/where/whom will host
  • Next club ride?
  • Host for July 21st breakfast (I will be on holiday)
  • I will post up any topic suggestions
Larry

Last edited:
How is it the weekend out of every month I'm gone is the breakfast? Dangnabbit.

ts that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 16th at 9 am. I should be able to make this one.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
  • NOTE - parking instructions above
  • Next Quarterly Pot Luck - when/where/whom will host
  • Next club ride?
  • I will post up any topic suggestions
Larry
I'm still hoping for Jemez in July. Fire Management teams have high hopes for the July forecast. Super wet monsoons arriving on time! If you all want to discuss a weekend in July or August for that? I will be in Colorado weekend of July 21 but every other one is free. 7/7 will probably be cutting it too close w/ closures. The 28th I would think would be a safe bet!

I'm still hoping for Jemez in July. Fire Management teams have high hopes for the July forecast. Super wet monsoons arriving on time! If you all want to discuss a weekend in July or August for that? I will be in Colorado weekend of July 21 but every other one is free. 7/7 will probably be cutting it too close w/ closures. The 28th I would think would be a safe bet!

Just keep this in mind: Colorado Sand Dunes: July 13-15

I'll be there. Let me scour the 'net to find a +1 worthy of this rowdy bunch :rofl:

I am planning to be there.

I'll be there.

I will be there!

Look forward to the meet up, new member here.....

Welcome, looking fwd to meeting you on sat. Please start a new Intro thread and tell us about yourself and of course, your rig!

Ali

I will be there. Never been to the Daily Grind. I do love a good breakfast and 4x4's.

I will be there. Never been to the Daily Grind. I do love a good breakfast and 4x4's.
Look for us in the back corner by the utility pole. Next to the no trespassing sign.

Crickey - i got a 10 am thing so I'll get there early, eat breakfast then bail around 9:45am or so. :bang:

Hey, I'm working out of Double Eagle airport for a couple of more weeks. Met 89BigBlue the other day.
I'm from Vancouver Island, Canada was hoping no one would mind my crashing your breakfast. I'll bring my ipad
with pictures from BC and Yukon to Inuvik if anyone wants to see camping in north country.
Jonathan

Hey, I'm working out of Double Eagle airport for a couple of more weeks. Met 89BigBlue the other day.
I'm from Vancouver Island, Canada was hoping no one would mind my crashing your breakfast. I'll bring my ipad
with pictures from BC and Yukon to Inuvik if anyone wants to see camping in north country.
Jonathan

Come on down, everybody is welcome

Enjoyed meeting everyone at the Daily Grind. Enjoyed Jonathan's Canada stories and pictures. Glad to meet folks who are into Land Cruisers .
Looking forward to doing some trail rides with this group.

Sorry I had to bug out early last Sat but here are two Pano shots I took of the rigs.

HDC pano2.jpg

HDC pano1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom