Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat July 27th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No - I will not be attending

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've requested outside seating so grab up the patio seating if you get there early!!!!

We aren’t going to make it. Chores have assumed priority.

We aren’t going to make it. Chores have assumed priority.

What? Chores take precedence over a good time? Y'all need to be NOT so freaking practical and such :flipoff2: You two were missed dude, dudette and little dudette(?)

Great turnout everyone, thank you all for coming. Welcome to Carl, wife Karen and Hank to the breakfast. Hope to see y'all on a future run.

20190727_100623.jpg

20190727_100610.jpg

We are actually headed up to Ouray on Wednesday for the 200-series LCDC, so we won’t make Ouray with the club. I’ll give you trail condition updates though!

We should be at the next breakfast though! There’s been a lot of good trail-riding and camping we missed out on! I need @alia176 to get Malary excited about a long trip next! Gotta get this glamping show on the road!

730D9DD4-F29B-4664-85F7-054AF6790AF5.jpeg

We are actually headed up to Ouray on Wednesday for the 200-series LCDC, so we won’t make Ouray with the club. I’ll give you trail condition updates though!

We should be at the next breakfast though! There’s been a lot of good trail-riding and camping we missed out on! I need @alia176 to get Malary excited about a long trip next! Gotta get this glamping show on the road!

View attachment 2042133

That’s awesome! Have fun! Come on Malary, it’ll be great! You won’t be the only girl now ;) 😂 . Plus, you got tons of built in help for your lil dude lol. Although, you might wanna keep him away from @alia176 , he’ll have your lil man buying a landcruiser before he can even talk 😂.

That’s awesome! Have fun! Come on Malary, it’ll be great! You won’t be the only girl now ;) 😂 . Plus, you got tons of built in help for your lil dude lol. Although, you might wanna keep him away from @alia176 , he’ll have your lil man buying a landcruiser before he can even talk 😂.
I’ve though about buying him a power wheels Jeep, painting it tan with a white top, and gluing a couple Toyota emblems to it! :rofl:

HA! That’s awesome!
Runner Gurl Look at Trail Gear website for bolt on and weld on sliders for your 4runner. They make them for Tacomas, might have them for yours or talking to them , they might say that would work for yours. I posted this here, cause you were asking about them at this breakfast. Hope you find something.

I bought the weld on and with slight alterations, made it work on my GMC Canyon. So, possible you could adapt that to your 4 Runner. Maybe other companies that make sliders for your rig.

Runner Gurl Look at Trail Gear website for bolt on and weld on sliders for your 4runner. They make them for Tacomas, might have them for yours or talking to them , they might say that would work for yours. I posted this here, cause you were asking about them at this breakfast. Hope you find something.

I bought the weld on and with slight alterations, made it work on my GMC Canyon. So, possible you could adapt that to your 4 Runner. Maybe other companies that make sliders for your rig.

Thank you! I’ll look into that! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom