Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Jan 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Maybe - will let you know

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No - will not be attending

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm going to go pull what's left of the belly cover off the LX while the mud is frozen so I can do more than 45 mph without all the wind noise. Should be there by 9.

Not going to make it after all. Have fun!

What a great turnout sat morning, thank you to everyone for showing up. A huge surprise by @2manycruisers who showed up with the fam damily :bounce: The Lawerences are BACK!!

Great to see old friends and meet new ones. Vince, we missed you. So glad to be back in NM!
Welcome Back! I intended on going but got caught up on things here at home. Are you up north again?

Vince

I wish. NE ABQ this time. I got a job in the regional office and I'm not willing to commute that far. See you soon!

Great to have you guys back in the neighborhood! Sorry I missed you at the breakfast - I bet that was quite a surprise - at least for those folks who have been around long enough to remember you guys! We've had a lot of new members lately.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Evan

I wish. NE ABQ this time. I got a job in the regional office and I'm not willing to commute that far. See you soon!
Great to hear you guys are back 'home'. I was planning to go but couldn't get folks out of bed early enough to come with me. Now I'm bummed I didn't try harder to wake them up.

Great to hear you guys are back 'home'. I was planning to go but couldn't get folks out of bed early enough to come with me. Now I'm bummed I didn't try harder to wake them up.

Next time, just leave 'em be and join us!!!

Thank you! I may only be able to swing by for pre-bfast looky-loo session.
@RunnerGurl505 are you able to attend with the bin of tshirts?

I’m sorry, I’m just now seeing this post. I was busy and sick, and I didn’t get any notifications from the forum. So obviously I wasn’t able to make it to this breakfast. I still have the tub with all the swag. Let me know if you want to pick it up before the next breakfast!

wish a gathering would be set in Santa Fe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom