Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Jan 19th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Maybe - will let you know

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No - will not be attending

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Isabelle and I'll will be there.

@Dumpolina I'll bring the Hi-Lift dealio for you in case you show up.

Last edited:
Gonna show up.

I will attend.

Isabelle and I'll will be there.

@Dumpolina I'll bring the Hi-Lift dealio for you in case you show up.
Thank you! I may only be able to swing by for pre-bfast looky-loo session.
@RunnerGurl505 are you able to attend with the bin of tshirts?

Can't make it this time...enjoy breakfast and have fun!

I'd like to show up for the first time this month, but that means I got to weld up both my bumpers this week. Probably not gonna happen, sorry.

I'd like to show up for the first time this month, but that means I got to weld up both my bumpers this week. Probably not gonna happen, sorry.
Ride a bike. We don't care. Shoot, I will probably drive a car.

Ride a bike. We don't care. Shoot, I will probably drive a car.
Without the bumpers on, the thing is riding so high that I feel all of my U/CV-joints will blow up if I drive it for any length of time.
Maybe, I'll see if I can take a different car.

Without the bumpers on, the thing is riding so high that I feel all of my U/CV-joints will blow up if I drive it for any length of time.
Maybe, I'll see if I can take a different car.

Time to update your signature line and tell us what you got!

If the weather is good and girlfriend has nothing planned, I hope to make this one

Not going to make it, have a couple dinners to go to up here

I'd like to show up, not sure how this storm on fri. will affect us out here off grid on the mesa, but Ill try. We are dealing with a mud bog on the roads up here when its thawed, Will drive my 89' pickup 4x4 if I do, complete with a generous helping of mesa mud!
IMG_9525.JPG

I'd like to show up, not sure how this storm on fri. will affect us out here off grid on the mesa, but Ill try. We are dealing with a mud bog on the roads up here when its thawed, Will drive my 89' pickup 4x4 if I do, complete with a generous helping of mesa mud! View attachment 1881837

I'll leave some mountain mud in the parking lot. Its a mess here and raining good now.
IMG_20190117_164855525.jpg

SOMEONE needs front mudflaps! :rofl:

SOMEONE needs front mudflaps! :rofl:

Haha. Yeah, they would help until I go driving through 3 feet of snow again and get torn off. I need to build a skidplate now because the snow tore off my plastic belly cover.

Anyone got a bearing splitter that will fit a pinion bearing (I think 2-3") that will be at the meeting tomorrow?

Otherwise figured I'd check autozone to see if they barrow them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom