Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind - Sat August 20th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Poll for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Maybe - I'll let you know

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No - maybe next time

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have a breakfast get-together in the parking lot at The Daily Grind on Saturday August 20th, at 9 am. (every 3rd Sat of the month)

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Like last time, lets start off by having breakfast then we will head back over to the parking lot to enjoy some truck talk.

Poupon

Can't make NMHDC breakfast this month. Already leading a 4x4 ride ( NM4W) in the Jemez all that day.

I’m planning on being there with my new van again.

Larry, can I borrow your nail gun?
Hey David, you can borrow my nail gun. But I plan to go camping this weekend, so I won't be at the breakfast this weekend. Perhaps I can give it to Ash sometime this week when he is at AeroParts. Otherwise, maybe we can meet or you can swing by. Perhaps PM me.

Hey David, you can borrow my nail gun. But I plan to go camping this weekend, so I won't be at the breakfast this weekend. Perhaps I can give it to Ash sometime this week when he is at AeroParts. Otherwise, maybe we can meet or you can swing by. Perhaps PM me.
Hi Larry, it's all good. Ali is going to loan me his. Have fun camping.

I should be at the breakfast.

Maybe. Sure gotta ton of stuff to get done for Farmington. How is it already almost September?😬😬😬😬😬

I'll reserve tables for 10 in the patio.

morning update: the owner will move us inside if it's raining in ABQ. It's raining at my house in Tijeras, prolly the same in town.

morning update: the owner will move us inside if it's raining in ABQ. It's raining at my house in Tijeras, prolly the same in town.
Yep, .25" at a personal weather station near me.

I’m still planning on coming.

Nice to see all you folks. Nice to not get heat stroke too
Missed you Larry!

Missed all of you guys as well. I know it has been many breakfasts since I have attended. This time I was camping in the Jemez at Redondo Campground near the Valle Caldera. Frank and I were fishing the San Antonio stream in the rain and had a blast.

Maybe I can make the Sep breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom