Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat Aug 18th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Pool for Club Meeting

• Yes - I will be attending

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Maybe - not sure yet

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No - unable to attend

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Its that time again. Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 18th at 9 am. I should be able to make this one.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
  • Next Quarterly Pot Luck - when/where/whom will host
  • Next club ride?
  • Update Website
  • I will post up any topic suggestions
Larry

Last edited:
I am going to suggest that we hold our summer picnic in Tijeras where it's cooler. Abq open space has this group site that we can rent for the day and it has all the amenities we need, including a large shelter.

East Mountain Open Space — City of Albuquerque
Carolino Canyon

copy/paste

This 40-acre facility is located 9.5 miles south of I-40 on NM Highway 337. Take exit 175 on I-40 and head south until you see the signs for the facility. Nestled in an area populated by ponderosa, piñón, juniper, scrub oak and yucca, Carolino Canyon proves to be an ideal location for gatherings of all kinds. The facility can accommodate up to 250 people and consists of two large picnic shelters with electrical outlets. There are numerous small picnic areas, tetherball units, horseshoe pits, volleyball facilities, charcoal grills and a fire pit. The facility also has a paved hiking trail that is wheelchair accessible.

I am going to suggest that we hold our summer picnic in Tijeras where it's cooler. Abq open space has this group site that we can rent for the day and it has all the amenities we need, including a large shelter.

East Mountain Open Space — City of Albuquerque
Carolino Canyon

copy/paste

This 40-acre facility is located 9.5 miles south of I-40 on NM Highway 337. Take exit 175 on I-40 and head south until you see the signs for the facility. Nestled in an area populated by ponderosa, piñón, juniper, scrub oak and yucca, Carolino Canyon proves to be an ideal location for gatherings of all kinds. The facility can accommodate up to 250 people and consists of two large picnic shelters with electrical outlets. There are numerous small picnic areas, tetherball units, horseshoe pits, volleyball facilities, charcoal grills and a fire pit. The facility also has a paved hiking trail that is wheelchair accessible.
Yes - lets try to get a decision on this topic. I would also like to identify when we will have our cowbow breakfast in the puerco (maybe Oct).

Also I’d suggest this site, it has an upper tier that would be good for hosting and can be reserved.

Cibola National Forest and National Grasslands - Las Huertas Picnic Site

"There is a $40-60 fee to use this picnic area, $40 for a weekday, $60 for a weekend (Friday - Sunday) or holiday. This fee includes 10 day use passes. A $3.00 fee will be charged at the Fee Station on the site for any remaining vehicles associated with your party, unless you have, and display, a Sandia Annual Pass or an America the Beautiful Interagency Pass."

I have a park pass, so I'm good.

Unfortunately, I'm not going to make it to breakfast this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom