Events/Trails Club Meeting - Breakfast at Daily Grind Sat April 20th 9 am (1 Viewer)

Attendance Pool for Club Meeting

• Yes - will be attending

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No - will not be attending

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Maybe - I will let you know

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Let's have breakfast at The Daily Grind on the 20th at 9 am. I should be there.

Daily Grind: 4360 Cutler Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

*NOTE: We will be parking on the north east corner of the lot near the Daily Grind. There is a large, flat dirt/gravel pad where we can circle the wagons. This will enable some truck talk before/after we have breakfast.

Chime up if you would like to add to the agenda.

Potential Topics
Larry

Last edited:
I will be there with the club swag! Speaking of the club swag, I’m going to be gone for the better part of May and will most likely miss the May meeting. Would someone be willing to take the swag bin until our next meeting in June? Just let me know!

~Lizzie :cool:

@Poupon et al. I modified the poll to allow multiple votes so we can account for guests, kids, boyfriends, girlfriends, spouses, etc. So vote for each person you plan on arriving with. This should give us a good count for the reservation.

I will be there with the club swag! Speaking of the club swag, I’m going to be gone for the better part of May and will most likely miss the May meeting. Would someone be willing to take the swag bin until our next meeting in June? Just let me know!

~Lizzie :cool:
Hey Lizzie,

I am happy to snag the stuff from you on Sat. Maybe I can also help arrange for a reorder as we discussed earlier while I hold on to the bin.

Cheers!!

Hey Lizzie,

I am happy to snag the stuff from you on Sat. Maybe I can also help arrange for a reorder as we discussed earlier while I hold on to the bin.

Cheers!!

Just wondering of all the t-shirts are cut the same. The one I got is like a cross between a woman's and a man's shirt. Its got wide enough shoulders, but little tiny arm holes. Im afraid if I wear it too long my arms will fall off.

Hey Lizzie,

Cheers!!

That’ll be perfect. Maybe we can get a vote this meeting as to sizing/coloring/style? Grant and I were talking about possibly adding a fleece instead of ordering more hoodies, so we can discuss and vote on that too.

Cheers 🍻

Just wondering of all the t-shirts are cut the same. The one I got is like a cross between a woman's and a man's shirt. Its got wide enough shoulders, but little tiny arm holes. Im afraid if I wear it too long my arms will fall off.

Hahaha yes, all the brown and olive tees are cut the same, unfortunately. I just mentioned to Larry @Poupon that it might be a good idea to discuss/vote on the new shirts that we’re going to be ordering. Are you going to be at this meeting?

Hahaha yes, all the brown and olive tees are cut the same, unfortunately. I just mentioned to Larry @Poupon that it might be a good idea to discuss/vote on the new shirts that we’re going to be ordering. Are you going to be at this meeting?

Should be.

We expect all landcruiser owners to have Trex arms, doncha know?

Can't make this breakfast, but should be at the May Feed!

Thanks Lizzie. I have added this topic to the agenda , which we follow with precision during every breakfast!!.:deadhorse:

Most Saturdays would work for me, so you all decide which day works for the most folks.

Maybe we could discuss changing it.

I appreciate the thought, but no need to go changing things on account of one person.

My input would be that Saturdays in general are a poor choice, especially going into summer. Many M-F folks (myself included) are going to be spending their weekends on adventures and won't be around to attend club meets on Saturdays. If I were to put forth a suggestion it would be that the monthly meet be moved to a weekday evening.

We deciced last night to go camping over the Easter weekend so I wont be at this breakfast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom