Club Meeting at Eastwood Pottstown Store (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry to hear, @YotaFun. We'll hoist one for ya.

I've contacted the Ice House to let them know we're coming. They don't accept reservations, but whoever gets there first just let them know that you're with the Keystone Cruisers. I said we'd have about 12 to 15 people coming about noon so they'll do their best to put together a table for us.

If it weren't for :poop: luck, I'd have no luck at all... I am not making it today. I've been up all night with chills and a fever and now a sore throat that even swallowing
Sorry fellas. I’m gonna have to bail as well. Got tied up with some stuff at the house.

It was a great day to hang out with the group. Thanks again for PAToyota on setting up the demonstration at Eastwood.

20190406_154130.jpg

20190406_154252.jpg

20190406_154225.jpg

Thanks to all who came out. Lunch at the Ice House was great - thanks to our server, Annette. If anyone went away hungry, it was their own fault. I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who finds themselves in the area.

And many thanks to Zach for the discussion on rust prevention and mitigation. There were a lot of questions and many answers. Again, I hope everyone came away with some information they could use.

Eastwood 001 of 4.png

Eastwood 002 of 4.png

Eastwood 003 of 4.png

Eastwood 004 of 4.png

Zach mentioned their product and procedure videos on YouTube: Eastwood Company

Thanks Tom, for putting it together - had a good time and a nice, and relatively problem free drive home (first gear still wonky). Tomorrow I’m going to bleed the clutch and see what happens.

I’ll second Ice House as a great lunch spot - friendly server and management.

Pulled 12mpg this trip - confirming my suspicion that anything about 55mph in that truck is just turning gasoline into noise.

Brian’s hearing has recovered from riding shotgun but the adrenaline from some of the corners we took on the way home might take a little while to wear off.

Great seeing everyone again - looking forward to getting up to Rausch in May.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom