Club Meeting at Eastwood Pottstown Store (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Still me +1
Looking forward to this!
Are we still doing lunch before hand?

You still coming from the Newark area? If the weather is good, I’m planning to run the 40. If I do, always down to follow/caravan to make sure the 40 gets there in one piece. If the weather is rough I’m brining something else - less critical to have a chase vehicle!

I am doing lunch.

I’m planning on making it for lunch.

You still coming from the Newark area? If the weather is good, I’m planning to run the 40. If I do, always down to follow/caravan to make sure the 40 gets there in one piece. If the weather is rough I’m brining something else - less critical to have a chase vehicle!

I will probably have my SC400 so yeah, Caravan would be good!

Are we still doing lunch before hand?

The plan is to meet at the Ice House Steaks & Pizza around noon for lunch before the meeting. Eastwood will do a demonstration on rust prevention (various removal and coating options) and we can check out the other tools and supplies they have available.

I think my buddy Ben will join us, so, +1 more.

I've been considering the purchase of a plasma cutter and have been holding out until I see Eastwood's offering this weekend.
Does anybody have any feedback for me before I pull the trigger?

I think my buddy Ben will join us, so, +1 more.

I've been considering the purchase of a plasma cutter and have been holding out until I see Eastwood's offering this weekend.
Does anybody have any feedback for me before I pull the trigger?
This is similar to what I own. PowerPRO 164Si | Everlast Generators
Also Longevity: Welding, Supplies, Equipment, MIG, TIG, STICK, Welders & Plasma Cutters

Both are considered to be the better Chinese welders by many on pirate 4x4.

One more week to go!

Pacer - 1, maybe 2
PaToyota - 2, maybe 3
DCIBlair - 1
YotaFun - 2
Crusha - 1
Brian - 1
Rics4rnr - 1
jamarquardt22 - 1
FuglyYota - Maybe 1
RWBeringer4x4 - 1, maybe 2

Total: 12, maybe 15

Im not going to make this, need to stay close to home for the girls sports and keep banging away on the Cruiser if I want even a chance of driving it this summer. Have fun guys, will have to meet the group next time.

I’m in!

Meeting some slightly shady craigslist buyers and sellers up in Bethlehem at noon and will then head down to Pottstown.

Need to grab some of their chassis black to touch up the underside of the 100. When I restored an old bronco I used por15 first then used the Eastwood stuff and it was way nicer!

Four days to go!

Pacer - 1, maybe 2
PaToyota - 2, maybe 3
DCIBlair - 1
YotaFun - 2
Crusha - 1
Brian - 1
Rics4rnr - 1
jamarquardt22 - 2
RWBeringer4x4 - 1, maybe 2
Fireball - 1
Total: 13, maybe 16

If anyone wants a baofeng radio programed I can bring my laptop.

I will also have a sample hat for the club to show.

Is anyone bringing their little truck? I'm not sure where or when we would get them out but I will probably bring mine just in case.

I will bring my freshly minted BaoFeng for programming!

Yep, the "meeting" will be at 2:00pm. I'm sure we'll head over from the Ice House earlier than that to browse the store and such.

Things are confirmed with Eastwood. Here is a map showing the relationship of the Ice House to Eastwood once you're in the Pottstown vicinity:
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 05.50.56 PM Apr.05.19.png

Also, if you don't get their newsletters or Facebook posts, here are a few current deals going on:
70EM6054_AprilWEEK1_Weekly_Flyer.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 05.55.44 PM Apr.05.19.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 05.55.57 PM Apr.05.19.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-05 at 05.56.12 PM Apr.05.19.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom