Club Meeting at Eastwood Pottstown Store (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PAToyota

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star
Threads
UPDATE: We're scheduled for Saturday, April 6th at 2:00pm. We're planning to meet at the Ice House Steaks & Pizza around noon for lunch before the meeting. They'll do a demonstration on rust prevention (various removal and coating options) and we can check out the other tools and supplies they have available.

Pacer - 1
PaToyota - 2, maybe 3
DCIBlair - 1
YotaFun - 2
Crusha - 1
Brian - 1
Rics4rnr - 1
jamarquardt22 - 1
FuglyYota - Maybe 1
RWBeringer4x4 - Maybe 1, maybe 2
Total: 10, maybe 14

I had tried to set up one of these last year, but didn't get enough interest.

Eastwood posted this up on their Facebook Page.

Eastwood Club Meeting.png

They can demo some products and people can check out (and buy) pretty much anything they sell (anything in stock). Maybe a late spring or early fall event?

Let me know if there is interest and throw out a few dates and I can see what is available.

Last edited:
I am as well.

The discussion at yesterday's meeting was to try for April, so I'll contact Eastwood to see if there are any openings.

I’m intersted!

Ok, just got a reply back from them. The only date open in April is the first Saturday - April 6th. If we can get a dozen people to confirm for that date, I can get them to schedule us and we can go from there to work out the details and add more people.

I’m in!

Thanks for putting this together!

Thanks for putting this together!

Not a problem. Just need to get people to commit this year to confirm with them.

Can I count as 1/2? I am 100% free that weekend and want to attend but I have an infant so I find it next to impossible to commit to anything anymore. There's about an 80% chance I'll be there. It's on my calendar so that day is "committed" unless something drastic comes up with the kiddo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom