Club Meeting 5 December 7:30 pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm new to the Toyota world, I just bought my 2008 FJC last Tuesday. I've always owned European sports cars in the past. This is my first truck and first Toyota. Wanted to try something new and different. Never been off roading, so figured this would be a perfect starting point with the FJC.

Last edited:
I'm new to the Toyota world, I just bought my 2008 FJC last Tuesday. I've always owner European sports cars in the past. This is my first truck and first Toyota. Wanted to try something new and different. Never been off roading, so figured this would be a perfect starting point with the FJC.

Well, come on out, then!

Go to the back of the building. You will find a bunch of middle aged men BSing over a bunch of Toyota’s.

That's the plan, look for a short bearded young fellow with a silver FJC.
Don’t worry, we’ll have you in a straight axle truck soon enough!

Sorry, “we” is meant to include me...a NC guy hanging out in the arctic DC area for the winter! Hmmm, maybe I should consider a membership.

Don’t worry, we’ll have you in a straight axle truck soon enough!

Sorry, “we” is meant to include me...a NC guy hanging out in the arctic DC area for the winter! Hmmm, maybe I should consider a membership.
What part of NC? I lived in Asheville fo 6 years. I wanted a Land Cruiser but cost to maintain one is a bit too steep for me right now. I plan on owning one at some point down the road.

How much of the extra equipment did Ben leave on the Hundy?

This not the truck he had in Utah. It’s a 2006 with 178k, but is a very straight Texas truck. It’s lifted with 34s (35s?) and sliders. There are some other nice knick knacks in the interior.

D038B943-8830-4414-AD44-CBF1D6FEFA96.jpeg

Can't find the energy to come tonight guys. I've had a really crappy couple days and nights with no sleep. Moved into house 3 weeks ago and this was day today. Last 2 nights of crap filled toilets, tubs and sinks and a wonderful odor from it all. Let everyone know my rig is for sale, please.

Sewer1.jpg

Sewer2.jpg

Sewer3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom