Club Meet-up - August 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Any idea where y’all are meeting on lake Travis?

Ton a fun today! We need to make sure this happens more. A Jester King trip needs to be in the works for sure.

BnVi6W_OywC2_dkykWfFYY0XvqZzrdG-CYpZUG_X5Pi6B900LCsoa6KjH2LBUH99OsvhGxIq3NSYQPAhC4No6wIcZQjn6THFx1rl25DMK3Vw_BdAz4b5Eb64ABcvJsF-34gJyuxupU3GTPtwXCrAljzvSrtQzZ-sF_dpZ1UXKZkOPMYynhbXxHGStSM_81wzmyoE34sSp6Pr0gE3v9k2X4wF_GpLxHsioxVKHgAGfZMRSIw7ozUy-DotXbzjqVeH7VrTPHLbxnVuGMHUIc3kgi-pOh1Ok3LdAN2eq1SLRefuOO2iyWcaTKXIoX9Bid6ytSnu2usGD0yCTHz-WE-aPV38Rluyzv99y9X1OKZseL65uPiKFRjhks_5mK23UBBWzgOifJ5KeRbrj6M64sPfuXYvwQj-va_coVYXHaeS4a58gjUlKSCzv8sAz_GYfP0wO7_PFPwMKDXMYzdxnTOXD5MHCslRo0dy9ALODVJzvYnOw92iyUWpOw6CV2q__JTSTYfk75GPGA8QMPMotVNwNZd_pdc3QJbhruStN7B5TcM_nlDJsrF4UWvAH-LolcWqYtrUMqkUupmk3AT7mUhaOsH9qAru8igIXLSq7umd=w1513-h1134-no

Thanks to everyone who came out today! We’re definitely gonna try to do something each month if possible! If you don’t already know the TTC crew always shows at Cars and Coffee out at COTA each month and they love to see Cruisers!

Yep, this coming Sunday... it'll be another huge turnout.

Looks like a pretty good turnout, sorry I couldn't make it. Ended up still being in OKC
U get another chance this Sunday at cars and coffee....we are in the SW corner can miss our location w the Tacomas.........u will see us to ur right as you enter the COTA grounds.

Hey it was super cool to meet all of you on the 11th. I appreciated the pointers on my brake noise. I pulled the pad and there was an errant piece of metal lodged in there :(

If this isn't allowed, please advise or delete, but I created a Facebook group for Central Texas Land Cruiser Owners. My only intent with the group is to have an(other) easy place to collaborate.

Hey it was super cool to meet all of you on the 11th. I appreciated the pointers on my brake noise. I pulled the pad and there was an errant piece of metal lodged in there :(

If this isn't allowed, please advise or delete, but I created a Facebook group for Central Texas Land Cruiser Owners. My only intent with the group is to have an(other) easy place to collaborate.

Great to meet you and your Cruiser! Oh and thanks from for letting me test drive your 200 lol. That was you with the black one right? To be honest our group already has a FB page, although it didn’t catch on very well. I need to talk to the guy who made it. I to like FB for collaborating also. But you can have your own page, I mean there are others too.

Tyler, lol my pleasure. Yeah that was my squeaky black 200...

Facebook seems easier to me for collaboration especially when it comes to smaller groups (like CenTex LC owners). If there is already one in existence, I'd be happy to join it instead. Let me know if you remember the name of it.

-Ryan

Facebook seems to be the reason why participation is pretty much dead when it comes to the San Antonio group on ih8mud. Also I miss out on updates because I don't use facebook personally. Austin is a lot more active on ih8mud it seems to me.

Facebook seems to be the reason why participation is pretty much dead when it comes to the San Antonio group on ih8mud. Also I miss out on updates because I don't use facebook personally. Austin is a lot more active on ih8mud it seems to me.
Yeah, I am stubborn SOB. Never had facebook, and at this point I won't just because I have made it this long :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom