Club Logo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gun Runner 5

ODD IRON OFF ROAD
SILVER Star
Threads
Although we are very early in the process and will gladly accept ideas / concepts from all members, here are a few ideas for a club logo that we can present to the TLCA.
These logos will make more sense when you understand the origin of the Red Hill Region of Southwest Georgia / Panhandle of Florida. This area is loosely represented by this map.
image.jpeg

These 2 concepts incorporate the above map, in this case in the form of spattered mud. Let me know what you think and feel free to offer an alternate concept.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Keep in mind that whatever logo we ultimately chose, it will be used for the TLCA magazine, adhesive window decals and t-shirts.

Another option ......
Initially my thoughts were to stay away from emphasizing a particular series of Land Cruiser on the logo simply because the club members own a variety of different Land Cruisers. I would be interested in hearing members opinions.

image.jpeg

On the above logo, I'm in the process of correcting the 40 Series so it will look more realistic. More details in a say or so.

Will we sell them through the club to members or has that been discussed yet?
Haven't discussed that yet however I'm confident that if they're sold it will be at a price that simply covers cost. Hopefully in the not-so-distant future we'll also have t-shirts.

Last edited:
Not that it comes as a surprise but it's my understanding that the folks that will be fabricating our window decals are running behind due to reduced staffing. What should have taken a couple of days will most likely take a couple of weeks.

If you would like to have one or more of the club logo decals ahead of our tentatively scheduled get-together in June simply PayPal Kim at "redhillslandcruiserclub@gmail.com" (the decals are $3.00 a piece and please add .75 for postage) and once she notifies me I'll send them out.
Thanks

First ones were shipped out yesterday. Let me know if there's any additional interest. We'll certainly bring additional ones to our first get-together.

T-SHIRTS .........
First and foremost I would like to thank Rob & Kim Smith of Odd Iron Off Road for volunteering their website to host our t-shirt sales.
The following link will take you to the sales page ..... Odd Iron Off Road
The shirts are available in a variety of colors and materials.

Last edited:
An Update ........5/24

It's my understanding that the t-shirt manufacturer adds approximately $4.00 (design fee) to the cost of each t-shirt. This fee is basically the profit for the vendor. The folks at Odd Iron have asked the manufacturer to forgo this fee. So the shirts are now even less expensive for the club members.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom