1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Club Holiday Party

Discussion in 'VA/DC/MD- Capital Land Cruiser Club' started by Tikicruiser, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Tikicruiser

Tikicruiser

We talked about trying to do the Holiday party this year before Xmas to capture the true spirit of the season. It will be in my basement again, but this time it will be completely finished with big screen TV. Date choices are Sat Dec 2 and 9. Please chime in if you have strong preferences and they will be taken into account if we like you in selecting the date. We'll finalize the choice at the meeting next week. Keystone guys we would love to have you come down. It is Spouse/girlfriend friendly, and like last year, rug rats are not forbidden. The plan is to let them have the upstairs TV and living room, and people that bring them please share duties watching them.

Von Hayek likes this.
  2. Von Hayek

Von Hayek

Media:
    Albums:
    The 2nd works better for me as the sailboats in Annapolis get done up in Christmas lights and parade on the 9th--big family doo da. But I would not be offended if it made sense to hold the party on the 9th.

3. Tikicruiser

Tikicruiser

I guess it's important also that we need general feedback on everyone's attendance. It's not set in stone to try and do this before Xmas. If we can't get a good attendance, we'll keep it after the holidays when people are less busy.

4. TLEX

TLEX

I work both of those days but would get off earlier on the 2nd.

I also have to check with my social director.

5. 76FJ40

76FJ40 Old Fart SILVER Star

I'm assuming the 2nd is out or you Bozos had the party on the 2nd and didn't tell me ya bastids.

6. Tikicruiser

Tikicruiser

We bagged the idea of trying to do it in December last meeting. We are sticking to last years successful plan of a Saturday night in mid Jan. After Wednesday’s meeting we should have a date and it will get posted. Doesn’t necessarily mean Bob is invited, but it will get posted.

Von Hayek and TRFCSUX like this.
data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">