Club Fall Get together (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Folks,

Fall is properly around the corner and as we are mostly a winter wheeling club, it might be a good time to start those meetings.
How about Wednesday the 9th @ 6:30 at the place we go to in Saint Albert.

Who's in?

Last edited:
I can be but Wednesday’s always work better. Either way though.

I'm out, in calgary during the weeks. Start talking about the winter trip again.

checking on consensus for tomorrow if anyone forgot, and reminder.

I am in and I think Scott was in

Minutes of fall meeting.
5 members in attendance Dean, Scott, Jason, Karl and Salmon in his new ride!

Agenda included club fees and winter trip.
The concensus was that a yearly fee of $50 plus proof of membership in TLCA is appropriate and due to the treasurer. We need Steve's info to send dues to.

Winter wheeling trip to be Family Day weekend again. Base camp is Nordegg, Ruby and Eric's trail and other option? This could be opened up to Alberta, Sask, BC and even northern states TLCA members! Start approaching vendors for raffle prizes and get creative building some.

At the momment I couldn’t say other than club seed money to move forward In Alberta off road community.... which is struggling. But at the end of the day those decisions are made on a club level. The TLCA is mandatory for us to maintain a club to there standards but offers other benefits. Meetings are free ALWAYS but if you attend and appreciate the cause and our clubs general goal ,feel free to join.We have a great membership base and I’ve never had less than a great time , regardless if its a club wrench, wing night, impromptu trail, fundraiser or all out trail ride.

Members have become great friends and also a massive resource for parts, info and great cruiser Toyota banter.

if that’s your thing $50 is cheap when your swimming in an ocean looking for trout...

Back to nirdegg. Cool

It was nice to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

Looking at my schedule I should be able to pull off a family day long weekend wheeling trip.

Guess I better finish off some mods on the pickup.

Oh I'm totally up for it. Its a cool place. Wish the lodge was a little more accommodating is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom