Club Dues for 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Done
Thanks for the reminder

Sending mine today

Paid just now.

Paid, I would like to get sticker/t-shirt (xxl) now that I'm official. How would I go about that?

donedeal.png

Paid, I would like to get sticker/t-shirt (xxl) now that I'm official. How would I go about that?

Larry and I have the t-shirts... I will look and see if I have an XXL

We donated to the NMOHVA the last few years and had a Holiday Party. We didn't have a holiday party this year but we will in the future, volunteers needed. We can also use it for a summer cookout if there is enough interest.
T-shirts were purchased using the club funds and t-shirt sales go back into the fund.

Paid! Thank you for the T-shirt and stickers. It was nice to meet everyone today and I look forward to the adventures!

Is there a senior discount?

-Mike-

Hi Mike! I think you need to get signed up for the club and also for Cruise Moab! Also, you're far too young for the senior discount!

We donated to the NMOHVA the last few years and had a Holiday Party. We didn't have a holiday party this year but we will in the future, volunteers needed. We can also use it for a summer cookout if there is enough interest.
T-shirts were purchased using the club funds and t-shirt sales go back into the fund.

I don't see us as being members of NMOHVA any more. We voted on a continuing resolution to maintain membership there last I heard. They're the only organization in NM that I know of that actually works on access to the National Forest. Did our membership vote to stop that?

I don't get to see you guys much, but I like the group and want to pay the membership $20.
Do I do this as send money to a friend or business?

done, glad to support the club. guess I need to make it to breakfasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom