Club Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The Club Christmas party will be at My house...
10822 Hayvenhurst Ave. Granada Hills Ca. 91344 on Dec 3rd
Please, call/ text/ or e-mail me that you and any number of guests that you may bring ... So I know how much meat to buy... and if you would please sign up to bring a side dish. please dress warm so we can sit by the fire in the back yard.
and dont forget a gift for the gift exchange... valued at $ 25 or more.

hope to see you all there

Dave

(661)350-3689

Last edited:
26 views and not one call......?

Thanks for calling Dave.
We'll be there...

I will be there with my Wife and I will bring what you asked and something else...oh, and a gift.

What time do you want to come?

The Club Christmas party will be at My house...
10822 Hayvenhurst Ave. Granada Hills Ca. 91344 on Dec 3rd
Please, call/ text/ or e-mail me that you and any number of guests that you may bring ... So I know how much meat to buy... and if you would please sign up to bring a side dish. please dress warm so we can sit by the fire in the back yard.
and dont forget a gift for the gift exchange... valued at $ 25 or more.

hope to see you all there

Dave

(661)350-3689

Had lots of fun yesterday.

Thanks to Dave and those that helped him set this up. It was a VERY nice setup and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

Thanks again!

That was a fun party. Thanks to Dave & Julie for hosting it. Why does my head hurt?

Last edited:
We all said it last night and I want to say it again!! Thank you Dave and Julie for the GREAT:clap: Christmas Party you guys gave. For me, without a doubt it was the best Club Christmas party that I have been to. Everything from the Christmas decorations to the food and to the layout was top notch. When first arriving in front of the house and seeing the two Land Cruisers on the front lawn and the large Trail Crew logo on the front lawn I knew it was going to be a fun night. Thanks again Dave and Julie and to all the club members who came, it was nice sharing the evenning with you all.

We all said it last night and I want to say it again!! Thank you Dave and Julie for the GREAT:clap: Christmas Party you guys gave. For me, without a doubt it was the best Club Christmas party that I have been to. Everything from the Christmas decorations to the food and to the layout was top notch. When first arriving in front of the house and seeing the two Land Cruisers on the front lawn and the large Trail Crew logo on the front lawn I knew it was going to be a fun night. Thanks again Dave and Julie and to all the club members who came, it was nice sharing the evenning with you all.

X 10,000 .........

The set up and all the folks attending made it a great party.

Thank you Dave and Julie for inviting us !!!
You guys rock !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom