Club Cards (for events and distribution) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Okay, so several have asked about getting club business cards printed and with little luck I have not been able to locate the file. With that said I know we have some members with a graphic design background or ability and I would ask for some volunteers to get a new club card designed so we can use them for events, meetings, and to give to members to distribute with they see fellow cruiserheads and potential members.

Anyone up for the task?

I think I may know someone....

If nothing else my wife just made cards for me thru Vista Print.

For my soon to be business.

The ones I bought for LcLC were through VistaPrint....very easy and all I needed was a club logo or other design to add to them...pick my layout...pick colors...pick font...and order. Painless. These were front and back...club info on front and area to identify yourself...what you drive...contact number...etc on rear to make a personal contact rather than have them go to website or somewhere and be ignored.

Can we all just make our own? Should be very easy as long as the website and contact info is good.

We have a card that will be posted shortly and can be printed at any of your local office supplies copy stores. It has a space for local VP's to add their info.

Cards will also be available for pick up at the March 19th event in Raleigh.

cool

I cant wait to see the new cards.

Kake sure you send some for the Afghanistan Chapter:grinpimp: This place is Diesel Landcruiser and Diesel Hilux central. Pics to follow;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom