Club Apparel (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I think its time we get some official club apparel made. Here's what I'm thinking:
- Member shirts
- Koozies
- clemson mafia shirts :flipoff2:
- hats?

How we can do it:

Cafepress: They offer printing and online store serivices for lots of different apparel (no koozies unfortunately). All we do is submit the graphics via the web and they deal with printing, sales and shipping. They take out their fee from each shirt and cut us a check monthly for the rest. For example: They charge $8.99 or somthing for each t-shirt. So if we have them sell them for $13.99 each, the club get $5 for every shirt sold in the form of a monthly check.
Pros: no sales/shipping hassle, no upfront cost, global exposure
Cons: lower return due to higher cost, no bulk discounts

Customink or other local printer: Customink is an online promotional goods printer. They have A LOT more variety of goods merchandise to choose from, but not online store service. They simply take bulk orders and leave distribution to us. There are other local printers we can look into as well.
Pros: Lower bottom line, more marchandise to choose from, bulk orders
Cons: No online store services, we are responsible for sales and shipping, upfront costs

We can take advantage of both. We can put a couple of more generic club apparel up on cafepress and then use customink/local printrer for all the "specialty" or event specific items.

What do you guys think?

More goodies

All I can say is put me down for a few of whatever says "Upstate Cruisers".
Throw something on the Wall , Master of Web and I'll bet it sticks.
I like local connections for business, but I also like the " Internet thingie" too.
Monthy club income....ROFLMAO....
Can I order something tonight?
Seriously, just offer it and we'll love it. It's Cruisers.
Make a new "unofficial" logo type thing. Heck, just put stinkin' diesel
on it and watch 'em fly off the shelves. :)
How about a Grease Monkey Boy T shirt?
I'd like a 60 series shirt. Don't see many of those.
Pig stuff is always cool.
40s in action look so cool. Wheel catching air stuff.
Where can I get this stuff?
Oh, VTcruiser, Master of Web....go for it.
You can Caddy for me anytime!

We definitely better have some koozies on there. This setup will allow us to sell to other clubs too right?

as long as it fits and has a cruiser on it.......I'll wear it. i've been looking at the "got cruiser" shirts. I might pick one of those up too. We shall see where the wallet fits after i get my parts from ghen. :)

where is the smiley that throws up and sneezes? :frown:

you sneaky little cuban..... :cool:

i remember talking to you about this before, sounds good presidente! i have mafia logo i'd like made into shirts or koozies, we should coordinate. and i agree about the 60 series/wagon shirt david!

ALEXGAR said:
Gehn:

I've been working on this. You beat me to the surprise for the club. I have a few items going on sale at cafepress.

So, Cuban...when is it available? Soon friends....soon.

You mafia guys should check with the shops in tigertown. They are used to short runs of tees for fraternity and sorority events. I'm down for whatever but they are a good source and very close to y'all.

Tigertown Graphics is who we use for the college, but we never order small amounts. Dunno on costs, but John Earl? Is who we deal with great guy and we have been very pleased!!

Yeah I agree with goin with someone local...2 reasons...1 we can have more control over the whole operation and 2nd I'd rather give our money to a local business than not.

We made a lot of $$ in the past with the FLCA shirts. Sold them at events and a couple of GSMTR's. You can market them very well on the website, just need someone to process the orders and ship.

I recommend all cotton T-shirts.

Our long sleeve shirts sold real well. Stay away from white, it shows dirt/grease too well. Gray and olive drab sold well for us. I think it's a geat idea. I'll market them down here in Florida.

does the club have a bank account? we could set up paypal on the website for shirt orders (as we should anyway for donations). As long as there's someone to help out with the shipping (if any is required) of the shirts etc. we can sell them from the site. I just don't want to get into setting up an e-commerce site.....

If we do want to stay local check out http://www.tigertowngraphics.com/ (Again I dont know how their prices are as I dont have to deal with that at my job.) I think that it might work out best for us if we have someone handle (shipping, etc) and get them locally made.

How involved can the shipping, etc get Capt.?

89s rule said:
How involved can the shipping, etc get Capt.?

Don't exactly know, Matt. Someone will need to keep a supply of goods as well as shipping materials on hand. Also some $$ for shipping. I do believe our shirts/hats/etc. would sell themselves. I always try to get other cruiser shirts when they are available. I think the rest of the cruiser brotherhood is like that, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom