Club apparel from Reef Monkey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Firstly a big thank you is on order to @jamesurq at Reef Monkey for his help. Please order lots of stuff to support him!

There are shirts, hoodies, and stickers in a variety of colors.

LINK TO ORDER

il_fullxfull.1905665861_6cn8.jpg

il_fullxfull.1858159250_ar4u.jpg

il_fullxfull.1858033462_fwvw.jpg

Last edited:
And thanks to you Matt for lining this up. I put in a shirt order. I'll post up how everything looks on arrival.

Kids shirts, womens shirts, unisex tank tops, polo shirts, tshirts, hoodies......

What else guys? You name it - you've got it. Want some womens underwear? How about a shower curtain or beach towel? :)

Let me know folks, I'm here to help make your club merch awesome! Once the embroidery is done, we'll have hats, embroidered polos, full zips, and if you folks want we can do embroidered branded apparel from Carhartt, Marmot, North Face, Nike, Eddie Bauer, Patagonia, etc, etc..... Check out the ONSC club merch thread for some examples of what we can do.

Thanks again for letting me help!
FLCA INSTA.jpg

I ordered some shirts for myself! And I’ve heard about ten others have as well.

So hey guys, new website address. More stuff. Infinitely customizable, awesome hats and tank tops. Get some:

Got a T shirt. It was good quality. Very satisfied.

I got a couple of the shirts also.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support. For clarity, I’ll stand behind this stuff - if you’re not happy let me know and we’ll fix it for you and everyone else after you! :)

Last edited:
Whenever I wear my new FLCA shirt, someone always asks me where I got it. Putting this to the top. TTT

I ordered some stickers and shirts. They are both awesome. Very satisfied as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom