Club Announcements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Club Update:
I owe everyone an update as to what is happening with the formation of the club. The bylaws have been developed and submitted and we are waiting to hear back from the TLCA. I have sent a few reminder emails and have not received a reply. I did have contact a few weeks ago with Nick Stone who directed me in the next steps, but so far the next step has stalled.... The TLCA is a volunteer organization, and I am sure they are just as busy over the Christmas season as the rest of us!

Logo Update:
I am waiting on Rainman to color his keystone logo design, and then I will post all of the options and we will take a vote on logo designs. If you have something you would like to submit as an idea, please sent it directly to me. I would be happy to take your idea and post it or help you work on it until we get something that would be a viable option to put up for vote.

Newsletter:
I plan to put out another newsletter soon - at this point I am waiting until there is progress to report with the development of the club and the logo.

Thank you for all of your interest and participation!
Andy Zook

:clap:

Good morning all,

I have been in touch with Woody, and he is going to make a change to the forum today. Our little corner of the world will now be known as "Keystone Cruisers".

I will also send out an announcement on the newsletter mailing list to make sure everyone gets the message.

We will not lose all of our current posts, and he has assured me that everything will still work fine.

Thanks!
Andy

Nice job, Andy:clap::clap::clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom