NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in for 2 sets

I'd buy a set. Can't say I've ever even noticed the weathertech logos, but for $25, why not?

I like the red TRD Off Road for Husky.

Attachment won't load. I'm in for a weathertech set when available. I'd like to see the TRD ones as well.

In for weather tech. Thanks for organizing!

Black background/white lettering----Weathertech. In

Just want to clarify. There will be no white lettering option or TRD sticker. There will only be two options.

The two options are:
1) Black Background/Silver Text
2) Silver Background/Black Text

See the original posts for samples. A new thread will be started after I get samples. So far only Husky samples have been ordered. If they are adequate, I'll order both sets based on the measurements provided by other members for the Weathertech items.

I will also list my Paypal address instructions. I'll keep ordering open for one week only. Once all the orders are paid for, I'll make the order. It takes the supplier 5 business days to create. With shipping to me and turn around to reach of you, please expect a couple weeks for shipping.

This will be a one-off batch. I won't be doing another order in the future.

I'll post pictures when I receive the sample.

I want to reiterate that with all of the vendors selling these, they are warning that additional glue or 3M pads must be used for proper adhesion to the floor mats due to the slick plastic.

All profits will go to Charity (my favorite stripper). Payment mailed in singles will also be accepted.

Last edited:
lol. Charity...

3M VHB double sided tape is super sticky stuff and would probably work here. That's what I'll use on mine.

Please put me down for a set... WeatherTech…
Thanks, Jeff

I am in for Black back ground and "silver" LAND CRUISER on Weathertech floor mats front. If that is possible. I want it to match the silver accents on the handles and interior trim.

I am in for Black back ground and "silver" LAND CRUISER on Weathertech floor mats front. If that is possible. I want it to match the silver accents on the handles and interior trim.

Yep, that is one of the two options. I should have the first samples early next week.

Black/silver letters weathertech please. Thanks

Looks good...going to refine for better measurement or going with this?

I'll get it refined. Corner radius needs adjustment too. I worry that since I only have others measurements, the weathertech may not be perfect. I may need someone to pull a sticker out for accurate placement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom