NLA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d be interested.

I would be in for a black Husky set.

Last edited:
I was recently looking into this for Weathertech Liners for my LX. A guy on Etsy quoted me $19 + $3.99 shipping for a pair.

Well, haven't heard back from the supplier. Decided to order a proof from an online vendor. Can someone measure the Weathertech logos? Pleaee confirm that the front and cargo are the same size as well.

Will follow-up when I receive the samples.

119mm x 30mm same front and cargo area. These are the weathertechs on a '13 cruiser.

119mm x 30mm same front and cargo area. These are the weathertechs on a '13 cruiser.

Thanks. I'm assuming the second row does not have a sticker (Husky does not)?

I'll send pics of the proofs with some insight to how they stick (on other forums extra glue or 3m backers are sometimes needed for best adhesiveness. The supplier I'm using will do smaller batches, but prices will depends on how many order.

I'm only going to do one run of each color (black background silver writing and silver background black writing), as I don't have a lot of free time. I'll probably start another thread once I have the sample with payment instructions and deadline for payment.

Not doing this as a money maker, so I'm going to ask for payment before I make the order, and it will likely be 2 weeks before you receive your stickers. Stay tuned.

Thanks. I'm assuming the second row does not have a sticker (Husky does not)?

I'll send pics of the proofs with some insight to how they stick (on other forums extra glue or 3m backers are sometimes needed for best adhesiveness. The supplier I'm using will do smaller batches, but prices will depends on how many order.

I'm only going to do one run of each color (black background silver writing and silver background black writing), as I don't have a lot of free time. I'll probably start another thread once I have the sample with payment instructions and deadline for payment.

Not doing this as a money maker, so I'm going to ask for payment before I make the order, and it will likely be 2 weeks before you receive your stickers. Stay tuned.
The second row on the weathertech does not have a decal.

Another '13 weathertech user here down for black background and white letters, "Land Cruiser". I installed my new mats just last week and first thing my eye was unfortunately drawn to was that huge logo.

Also, the cargo mat (with 3rd row installed) has the logo as well. Measurers 4 1/2" x 1 1/8". That one doesn't bother me as much but just FYI.

This is great - many thanks. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Black/White for Husky

I'm in for some Weathertech's for my '13. I would like to buy a set of the TRD for my Tacoma as well. Where is his site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom