CLOSED. Weathertech/Husky Decal Replacement Decals w Land Cruiser Logo--I have a few sets of Husky decals still available. FCFS! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haggis

SILVER Star
I'm in for some Weathertech's for my '13. I would like to buy a set of the TRD for my Tacoma as well. Where is his site?

CharlieS

GOLD Star
I'd buy a set. Can't say I've ever even noticed the weathertech logos, but for $25, why not?

I am not making TRD logos. Just the two Land Cruiser options. I tried to get another vendor to make these, but he has not gotten back to me after initial communication. He also wanted $30 for two stickers. I will be able to sell three (driver, passenger and cargo) for $20 shipped from a U.S. manufacturer.

Keep in mind you will likely need additional 3M strips or glue to get these to stick properly due to the nature of the plastic on the mats. The other supplier's stickers have the same issue.

Should have samples next week.

Last edited:
Just want to clarify. There will be no white lettering option or TRD sticker. There will only be two options.

The two options are:
1) Black Background/Silver Text
2) Silver Background/Black Text

See the original posts for samples. A new thread will be started after I get samples. So far only Husky samples have been ordered. If they are adequate, I'll order both sets based on the measurements provided by other members for the Weathertech items.

I will also list my Paypal address instructions. I'll keep ordering open for one week only. Once all the orders are paid for, I'll make the order. It takes the supplier 5 business days to create. With shipping to me and turn around to reach of you, please expect a couple weeks for shipping.

This will be a one-off batch. I won't be doing another order in the future.

I'll post pictures when I receive the sample.

I want to reiterate that with all of the vendors selling these, they are warning that additional glue or 3M pads must be used for proper adhesion to the floor mats due to the slick plastic.

All profits will go to Charity (my favorite stripper). Payment mailed in singles will also be accepted.

Last edited:

CharlieS

GOLD Star
lol. Charity...

3M VHB double sided tape is super sticky stuff and would probably work here. That's what I'll use on mine.

I am in for Black back ground and "silver" LAND CRUISER on Weathertech floor mats front. If that is possible. I want it to match the silver accents on the handles and interior trim.

I am in for Black back ground and "silver" LAND CRUISER on Weathertech floor mats front. If that is possible. I want it to match the silver accents on the handles and interior trim.

Yep, that is one of the two options. I should have the first samples early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom