CLOSED. Weathertech/Husky Decal Replacement Decals w Land Cruiser Logo--I have a few sets of Husky decals still available. FCFS! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: I have a few sets left of the Weathertech and a good amount of the Husky Stickers left. Get yours while supplies last. There are no plans to make any more of these! PM me for payment details!

Ordering now open through October 11. See more information in this thread:

I am having gel dome stickers made for Husky and Weathertech mats. I reached out to a vendor making these, but he wanted $27 for 2. I found my own supplier and will be offering a set of 3 (cargo area too) for $20 shipped. If I end up with any surplus $$$, it will be donated to Charity (my favorite stripper).

Samples ordered. Stay tuned.

For now, if interested please reply with the type of mat and color preference (black/white or silver black). Once official, we'll start taking orders.

This will be a one time run, so you want in, plan to order when the official order opens up.

black sample.png

lcsilver sample.png

Last edited:
I was recently looking into this for Weathertech Liners for my LX. A guy on Etsy quoted me $19 + $3.99 shipping for a pair.

Well, haven't heard back from the supplier. Decided to order a proof from an online vendor. Can someone measure the Weathertech logos? Pleaee confirm that the front and cargo are the same size as well.

Will follow-up when I receive the samples.

119mm x 30mm same front and cargo area. These are the weathertechs on a '13 cruiser.

Thanks. I'm assuming the second row does not have a sticker (Husky does not)?

I'll send pics of the proofs with some insight to how they stick (on other forums extra glue or 3m backers are sometimes needed for best adhesiveness. The supplier I'm using will do smaller batches, but prices will depends on how many order.

I'm only going to do one run of each color (black background silver writing and silver background black writing), as I don't have a lot of free time. I'll probably start another thread once I have the sample with payment instructions and deadline for payment.

Not doing this as a money maker, so I'm going to ask for payment before I make the order, and it will likely be 2 weeks before you receive your stickers. Stay tuned.

How about flipping colors? Black background with white lettering. I would be in for that combo for WeatherTech set. There is a reason manufacturers use the black background.

As stated above, that will be the other option, and it is what the samples I ordered will look like.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Thanks. I'm assuming the second row does not have a sticker (Husky does not)?

I'll send pics of the proofs with some insight to how they stick (on other forums extra glue or 3m backers are sometimes needed for best adhesiveness. The supplier I'm using will do smaller batches, but prices will depends on how many order.

I'm only going to do one run of each color (black background silver writing and silver background black writing), as I don't have a lot of free time. I'll probably start another thread once I have the sample with payment instructions and deadline for payment.

Not doing this as a money maker, so I'm going to ask for payment before I make the order, and it will likely be 2 weeks before you receive your stickers. Stay tuned.
The second row on the weathertech does not have a decal.

Another '13 weathertech user here down for black background and white letters, "Land Cruiser". I installed my new mats just last week and first thing my eye was unfortunately drawn to was that huge logo.

Also, the cargo mat (with 3rd row installed) has the logo as well. Measurers 4 1/2" x 1 1/8". That one doesn't bother me as much but just FYI.

This is great - many thanks. Keep us posted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom