CLOSED: Fabulous Fabrications Snorkel Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, I’m out. Thought we would have ordered by Black Friday. At this rate I won’t have it in time to ship to and installed at overland outfitters while my vehicle is there.

I’m in, 4” Satin Black PC

F0F64595-8B35-4DAE-9ACB-F1A6FF57E660.jpeg

Any updates? Can I place my order?
They haven't responded to my last email, and they didn't answer the phone yesterday. I'll try again this evening 🤷‍♂️

Here are the end caps (They can do custom letting inside the honeycomb). No need to respond with your preference; you’ll specify those during ordering.
I have a call scheduled with them later today to talk about ordering logistics (they raised the online price, so not sure a coupon will be the best route. I’ll update you when I know more.

D80E49DE-C906-4AEA-A695-9093B3C99EE3.jpeg
9B41EC66-8D87-48A7-B481-EF89CD1CA463.jpeg

83480ADB-B7F4-4302-89CB-FDC12BBD5063.jpeg
688CEA98-DD13-4569-9C4F-61555C8B7775.jpeg

Last edited:
Weird that have “ranger” but not “Toyota” or “LC”
They have done “Toyota” block letting - the ranger was just an example they had on hand.

The honeycomb very very cool w/ custom letters... KIBOKO coming up.

It’s been a little difficult communicating with a shop when 5pm is 9am the next day, but we made some baby steps.
They’ve redone their website with some new powder coat options and increased prices, but they are going to up our discount to 25% to offset the price increase. Their shipping rates have also gone up from 250 AUD to 350, so just waiting on a way to get that sorted out and we’ll all be able to order directly on the website (Custom end caps will go in the notes section).

I’ll message everyone with the coupon code when it’s time, and then we’ll close up the Group Buy.

Last I heard, they still plan to get us out before they shut down for Christmas, but honestly not sure if that will happen or not 🤷🏻‍♂️

Nice mod! Great idea to group buy these @radman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom