Climber Mike.

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by TJDIV, Aug 16, 2005.

1. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    Albums:
    I don't know where the "Results Not Final" thread went.....

But guys, keep good old Junkster in your thoughts and prayers and on the tip of the Cruiser Karma list.

I can say with absolute certainty that having this place to come to and read was a HUGE help for me when the Mother was down and out. Sometimes you never knew I was here reading, but I was.

We all know Mr. Junk too well to think he's just "not around" or forgot about us. He's dealing with some real deal stuff that I know we would all give everything we could and can to help him.

Mr. Mike, keep yer head up dude. The only thing I can think to tell ya is that. Don't quit on any of it and we're all here for you. You've got my number and I wouldn't hesitate to fly up and give ya a hand with anything.

Hope you don't mind this post. Just couldn't help but hoping everything's going all right.

:beer: and hang in there brother.

2. bh4rnnr

bh4rnnr

Hope everything works out, best of luck to ya :cheers:

3. Junk

Junk

Thanks dude. Also got a few nice emails from some 'old bag ;) who said she could whup ya easily. :D

I deleted the thread because most folks, that I was interested in telling, had already seen it. That was much easier to type that it is to talk about. Just didn't want too much on the web about my lil boy etc.

Thanks, everyone, for the nice words, thoughts, emails and calls. :cheers:

4. Cruiser_Nerd

Cruiser_Nerd That 25 Guy. Moderator

Snoozing over here......... :doh:
    You know how to get me, just give a shout if you need anything. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.