Climate Control Recirculation Stuck on fresh air (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in the process of replacing a ton of center console and dash bulbs on my lexus lx450 (1996 locked with 172k) I recently noticed that there is always air blowing through my air vents and that the air recirculation feature is not working. I have pressed the button andnthe light changes over on the recirculationn control however air still comes through...

Any ideas of what the issue could be ? Thanks MUD !

I'm in the process of replacing a ton of center console and dash bulbs on my lexus lx450 (1996 locked with 172k) I recently noticed that there is always air blowing through my air vents and that the air recirculation feature is not working. I have pressed the button andnthe light changes over on the recirculationn control however air still comes through...

Any ideas of what the issue could be ? Thanks MUD !
There is a tube on that center console that hooks up to a sensor for the cabin temperature. Maybe you unhooked it. I'm assuming you have that wacky "auto" AC function...

There is a tube on that center console that hooks up to a sensor for the cabin temperature. Maybe you unhooked it. I'm assuming you have that wacky "auto" AC function...

I unplugged everything and noticed it was super dirty, I have removed the climate control unit and cleaned that little piece you mentioned with electrical contact cleaner but it seems to my mind that this is a solenoid flap issue of some sort ?

I have never used the auto function as i do not like it. I turn the fan blower off and air still comes out of my vents.. really weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom