Clifford 950 G5 Alarm Installation Guide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'll try again. I am in great need of the Clifford 950 G5 model number 909750 installation guide. I was luckily able to get the 850 guide but the two systems are completely different.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

I would contact Clifford.....

that big red dog is really helpful! ;)

I did that first and received no reply, but I can try, try again.

Thanks.

You could also take a day off and visit Benjie in Banawe. In your shoes though, I'd just as soon buy a new alarm. But then I never really thought the Clifford was worth all the money I spent on it.

Kalawang

LCphil said:
I did that first and received no reply, but I can try, try again.

Thanks.

That Clifford system is dealer-only installed. It is unlikely they will send you one but worst they can do is say no.

I do not have that installation manual; PM me if you get it though. :D

-B-

Kalawang said:
You could also take a day off and visit Benjie in Banawe. In your shoes though, I'd just as soon buy a new alarm. But then I never really thought the Clifford was worth all the money I spent on it.

Kalawang
I'm too persistent to give up. I've spoken to Benjie on the phone 413 4872 and he'd need the installation guide. I've contacted the Clifford dealer here and I'll talk to them tomorrow to see if they will get it they are the only ones who can.

I am considering just getting another alarm.

My resources on this subject are pretty well exhausted. I've never dealt with anyone other than Benjie. I am not even aware of any other authorized dealer. Manuals and wiring diagrams are normally in the package when you purchase the alarms, so next time I'm in Banawe, I'll ask Benjie if I can xerox a copy, if he's carrying the model involved.

Kalawang

Kalawang said:
My resources on this subject are pretty well exhausted. I've never dealt with anyone other than Benjie. I am not even aware of any other authorized dealer. Manuals and wiring diagrams are normally in the package when you purchase the alarms, so next time I'm in Banawe, I'll ask Benjie if I can xerox a copy, if he's carrying the model involved.

Kalawang
Just saw this. Checked with the Clifford agent and we've started working on getting the installation guide. I'll let you know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom