Cleator Bar sells (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

...and Yacht club :hillbilly:

looks like a visit might be in order.

Youtube/drone footage of the reopened bar

ocean front property in Arizona :hillbilly:

All beach, no water.:hillbilly:

Boats, wave runners, surfboards, beach umbrellas... Yup, it is a yacht club!

We have to go and support the cause! Maybe a nice drive through Bloody Basin, then dinner and an adult beverage in Cleator?

We have to go and support the cause! Maybe a nice drive through Bloody Basin, then dinner and an adult beverage in Cleator?
I am up for this - let's support the cause (the girl in the opening of the video)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm down.. as long as it's not the weekend of Nov 8-9th.. more biz travel.

mini ROTM for November?

Sounds good! Bloody basin is a very smooth, high speed run with lots of sandy curves to drift. I think it took me a couple of hours last time, in the Tacoma 4x4. Basically Seven Springs/Cave Creek rd north to 24, left on 269 near Indian Springs (awesome ranch nearby), becomes Bloody Basin rd near I-17... Then freeway and Cleator on the way back home :clap:

just check for flow in the Agua Fria before you go :doh:

Sounds good! Bloody basin is a very smooth, high speed run with lots of sandy curves to drift. I think it took me a couple of hours last time, in the Tacoma 4x4.

I went up the back to Crown King with the other AZ back in the nineties. On the way back the group split up since some were faster than others. My 68 being one of slow ones (slowest). On the trip up a Tacoma passed the group and beat us up to CK. On the trip back it passed me around Cleator. Caught up to it a few miles before the Bubble Bee exit on I-17. It was on it side. Someone had already pickup them up and no one was around. This was a brand new Tacoma with the temporary paper plate. I remember thinking how nice those brand new aluminum wheels and tires would look on my 40. This was one of those times you hate being raised the right way. I continued to run my stock wheels and small tires for a number of years after that.

How does the 15th sound?

How does the 15th sound?
Run of the month volunteer?

I should be in for this one. Scenic road trip that ends up with a burger and cold beer. Ummmm, ok!

Run of the month volunteer?

I should be in for this one. Scenic road trip that ends up with a burger and cold beer. Ummmm, ok!

Might work for me

Yes, I can plan and lead this one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom