Clearview Compact Mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clearview's are nice but I can't tolerate mirrors that are convex as you get a false indication of object distances when using them.

They're really common here and many people run one version of them even when they don't tow stuff.

genuine toyota mirrors if you can get them are not cheap either.

holy crap they are expensive. almost as much as i paid for my 80.

They are really good mirrors if you do a lot of towing/travelling and have a big van or big boat or a big camper trailer, but they stick out a long way too. The compact version looks really good except for the convex mirrors - if they had flat mirrors they're about the same cost to buy as a pair of new genuine Toyota factory mirrors with flat glass.

Damn these things are ugly!

See versions of these all the time on your oeverlaunding type rigs in Australia along with their permanent maxtracks, foxwing, 6ft whip, rubbish bag on the back etc etc

I personally think the stock 80 series mirrors are among the best side mirrors of any car ive driven.
The size, position and adjustability works really well.
As a tall guy, most car side mirrors aren't able to be adjusted to suit a driving position that requires mirrors to be at the extreme end of the adjustments.
Never had this issue with the 80s

I get it if you tow a large boat or caravan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom