For Sale Clearing out FJ40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Swamp-thing, those belts are free for you since you're buying parts!

In2cruisers- I don't have a power steering box, sorry.

please put me down for the visors with purchase

In2cruisers- I don't have a power steering box, sorry.

ok...thanks...please PM me with what you have of list and added..when you have a chance

Chris

In2cruisers, the visors are yours. Did you see the pics of the early turn signal stuff? It's a little on the rough side. I might let go of the turn signal switch, rod, and lever from my '69 FJ40. I should have basically the entire stock steering setup from that vehicle, since I converted the truck to PS years ago. I'm keeping the steering wheel for nostalgia (it's cracked anyway). Let me know if you're interested

Dash pad is spoken for now as well. Hopefully I'll get out of this noob status soon so I can start editing my posts and crossing things off the list!

In2cruisers, the visors are yours. Did you see the pics of the early turn signal stuff? It's a little on the rough side. I might let go of the turn signal switch, rod, and lever from my '69 FJ40. I should have basically the entire stock steering setup from that vehicle, since I converted the truck to PS years ago. I'm keeping the steering wheel for nostalgia (it's cracked anyway). Let me know if you're interested

I'm looking for early.....pre clam shell.....column and shaft...

But need to replace from(not including) steering box to control arm....the PO had converted to MANUAL (lol ) sag box ???

Last edited:
More needs:::::

Early tool box top
early ignition w/key

Sorry, I should have updated- bib was spoken for last night.

I've been told that unknown electrical part is a later 40 wiper motor- aaaand its spoken for

PM sent on mirror

? - I'm not actually even sure if this is a 40 part or not, but if it is it would be from the '79. If you know what it is and want it, make offer

That's a wiper motor from your '79.

@sforster I also live in Reno and would like to see if there is anything else you have left that I might be able to look at in person. I'm not really looking for anything in particular other than what some other guys have already put their names on, but I figured instead of letting me know what else you have available I could stop by and take a look. If most everything is spoken for then I won't bother. Thanks and good luck with sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom