clearance question

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by CYRUS, Nov 12, 2005.

1. CYRUS

CYRUS

i was wondering how tall would a LC 80 be if it had a 4" lift with 35s on. anyone has that set up on their LC? my garage can only go up to 6'5". i had thesame problem with my 4runner but i managed to do a 4" suspension lift with a 3" body lift on a 35" tire which i barely got through. i know LCs are bigger so im worried if it would pass the 6'5" height clearance. :confused:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  2. reffug

reffug

Dude for stuff like that one should at least attempt to use the search function or maybe the cruiser garage or ROTW or ..............................................

3. clarkrw3

clarkrw3

Albums:
    I highly doubt it will fit. I have a 6" with 315's (which are smaller then 35s) front and rear bumpers sliders etc. and I sit at 6' 9 1/2" without a rack. So in theory you will be 1 1/2 to 2" too tall. but good luck.

4. CYRUS

CYRUS

ok thats discouraging

5. mooker82

mooker82

It will probably not fit. Mine with the OME 2" lift and 285's barely fits into a 6'5" garage without the racks. With Yakima racks or factory racks there is no way.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.