For Sale clearance Clarence, roger Roger.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys-

moving sale of new stuff.

prototype OEM soft top (digitals available). WWII OD green (lighter than modern OD) $450 and includes material for soft doors (zero hardware available- no bows etc) Used 2 weeks.
4sp tranny OH kit 1974-1985 $129
4sp t-case kit 1974-1980 $129
4sp ouput shaft (16 spline) $129
4sp to 3sp t-case gear (29 tooth, 16 spline) $69 ea (have 2)
drum knuckle kit E-1975 (works for MAF/Wilwood conversion) $78
diff OH kit for non crush BUT with crush as well (so does any 9.5") $89
1973-1980 grill "Toyota" $45
black hood hooks $12
E-1974 hard door drivers window regulator $35

--all items are new except the top which is like new--

all prices based on "cash" (cash, mo, cert check) plus freight. paypal, add 3%. checks 10 days to clear. Ships only UPS from cody, wyo 82414- I have a UPS account and actual freight charged based on weight delivery (it's cheaper to a real business-if your in the sticks it's $1.75 extra...)

sale on til ebay postings (about 1 week).

when you say grill, do you mean, front bib? cuz if you do............I may be interested :D

Is the knuckle kit to convert to disc brakes? That would be something I could use!! :eek:

I also found a new Kyosan FJ60 fuel pump $40 w/ 2 gaskets- this is OEM manf for Toyota.

"Toyota" is new OEM toyota grill emblem

Drum knuckle kit uses a drum style spindle gasket set up and drum hub oil seals (orange paint normally). If you use a Wilwood kit, you retain that stuff. If you convert to mini or 1976+ LC disks, the spindle gaskets and hub gasket are different and these kits only include the arm shims to 1978. I ordered this in for a customer who bailed while the kit was on back order.

anyway, under my user name is link for e-mail if anyone need to drop a line. I am getting out of the parts business and this is the last of the new stuff.

The diff overhaul...does that include both the inner and outer pinion bearings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom