For Sale Clear parking lenses for early rigs. ** UPDATE** Now Offering COMPLETE Assemblies! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I will take a pair please. Thanks

Thank You!

You are now in-line....
If you could please PM me so I can keep things straight. :)

I am getting lot's of requests which is awesome! I will PM you back with the details...

**UPDATE** May 10

I am happy to now offer the complete assemblies.
You get 2 Complete brand new OEM bib / parking light housings with my custom built clear lenses pre-installed.

The pair is $99.00 ($50.00 each if buying singles)

Shipping will be $15.00 (conus) via USPS Priority Mail (I do combine shipping)

View attachment 2670845

View attachment 2670846

View attachment 2670847

Last edited:
Should be shipping out 4 more sets on Monday...

Also working on more molds to move things along... :)

Should be shipping out 4 more sets on Monday...

Also working on more molds to move things along... :)
I received my set, Very Impressive! Nice work!

Thanks!
KevO

I received my set, Very Impressive! Nice work!

Thanks!
KevO
Thank You Sir!!!

I have a new challenge I started working on today...

Replicating the dome light found on early FJ45lvs.

Here's the OEM I'm working with.

20210514_152716.jpg

20210514_152735.jpg

That’s the B pillar light not the dome light. Only used on South American and Canadian LV’s.
I thought dome light referred to an interior light with a dome shape... hence the name.
I wouldn’t think it would be referred to as a b-pillar light. But what do I know....

I thought dome light referred to an interior light with a dome shape... hence the name.
I wouldn’t think it would be referred to as a b-pillar light. But what do I know....
I guess I should have used the correct terminology. I believe Toyota called it the Room light on those foreign LV’s. Domestic had the Vader light under the dash with the standard pull switch we see on US models. Domestic models didn’t come with the wiring or cutout in the B pillar for the foreign room light. I believe the dome lights are the same across all LV years including the next generation 55 series.

Either way pretty cool to see you reproducing these.

**UPDATE** May 10

I am happy to now offer the complete assemblies.
You get 2 Complete brand new OEM bib / parking light housings with my custom built clear lenses pre-installed.

The pair is $99.00 ($50.00 each if buying singles)

Shipping will be $15.00 (conus) via USPS Priority Mail (I do combine shipping)

Don't worry I am still offering just the lenses as well... :)

New pics...

View attachment 2670845View attachment 2670846View attachment 2670847

/END UPDATE

My need for custom or one off things when I'm restoring my rigs, always has me figuring out how to recreate it myself. When I do come up with a solution I like to offer it to the community where it makes sense..

I've been working on these for a while now, and I finally have a process that works. I think I went through 30 tests...

This is for the lenses only.

These are made using uv stable crystal clear epoxy in a pressurized chamber to give a nice clear result. There may be a very small air bubble or slight imperfections.

Master molds were created using brand new OEM lenses.

$25.00 Each

Pictures show expected quality.

Most of these are made to order. Allow a couple weeks for delivery.

PM me if interested.
Good morning I hope you are well. I was wondering how much 2 blinker covers and 2 bib light covers would cost me. Shipping Would be to New Mexico 87507 Santa Fe 7132 Mesa Del oro

Good morning I hope you are well. I was wondering how much 2 blinker covers and 2 bib light covers would cost me. Shipping Would be to New Mexico 87507 Santa Fe 7132 Mesa Del oro
Hello there!

It's been a long while since I have been on mud, but hoping to get more engaged..

Regarding the lenses, I do not have any at the moment and I have discovered over time it's hard to maintain the molds, and get consistent results that are worthy of re-sale. So for right now I'm not going to be offering them up. When I do, I will throw them into the classifieds etc.

Thanks
Angelo

Hello there!

It's been a long while since I have been on mud, but hoping to get more engaged..

Regarding the lenses, I do not have any at the moment and I have discovered over time it's hard to maintain the molds, and get consistent results that are worthy of re-sale. So for right now I'm not going to be offering them up. When I do, I will throw them into the classifieds etc.

Thanks
Angelo
Understood… well if you ever get back to making them I’d like to secure a set.

Thanks for getting back to me.

Hello there!

Thanks
Angelo
Good to see you back Angelo.

Clear bib parking lenses available here. Also, Specter Off Road still shows them on their website.
@Roastchestnuts
@Wadesters

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom