Cleaning the garage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Cleaning stuff out of my garage. Most of this stuff is cruiser stuff, but there are some extra seat belts (took me a long time to find the right belts for my truck with the custom seats). Taurus fan, a couple sets of windshield latches, hinges, gauge cluster, an old gas pedal (linkage style), steering wheel, and some new windshield hold downs for the hood. Plus some other stuff. The mirror glass is broken or missing.
If you see anything you need, drop me a note and make me an offer.

Brian

image.jpg

Interested in hood latches, hood hinges, smaller latches for the fj45 top, mirror arm wiper arms, soft top door hinge, hi/lo dash shifter and speedometer cluster. Just to bad your not in the Phoenix area anymore. We could meet at Arizona Center again. Don't work downtown anymore but could still meet you there.

Not sure what you meanby the top latches, I don't have the small ones that hold a 45 top (the rear of the cab), but have two sets of the latches that are on the dash to the windshield. Also not clear on the sort top door hinge, I have 2 hinges and one half hinge. The other stuff I understood. I do still have a friend at the az center who might be coming to tucson in the next couple weekends. I could send up with him and could probably arrange that.

So name a price that you think is fair for all that stuff and it's yours.

I may be interested in the windshield latches my 78 has pesky bolts

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom