Wanted CLEAN STOCK 96/97 LANDCRUISER/ LX450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok I'm on the hunt for my next build, since selling my completely restored/ built 97 anniversary Land cruiser 4-5 years ago, I have come to the conclusion no vehicle other than another 80 series can replace this..... So my goal is to start with a non molested 96/97 land cruiser/ lx450, I would like it to be as stock as possible and as low mileage as possible, I would love to see close to 100k for mileage but for the right vehicle would be willing to go up to 140k, preferably no accidents/ body work, interior needs to be clean, if leather needs replacement, I am ok with that, frame and undercarriage needs to be rust free, factory lockers is a plus, but not a deal breaker, I'm ok installing arbs during the build! I live in Colorado, but will travel for the right vehicle as long as it is not in the rust zones of the united states. Any help with this search would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Brian

Ok I'm on the hunt for my next build, since selling my completely restored/ built 97 anniversary Land cruiser 4-5 years ago, I have come to the conclusion no vehicle other than another 80 series can replace this..... So my goal is to start with a non molested 96/97 land cruiser/ lx450, I would like it to be as stock as possible and as low mileage as possible, I would love to see close to 100k for mileage but for the right vehicle would be willing to go up to 140k, preferably no accidents/ body work, interior needs to be clean, if leather needs replacement, I am ok with that, frame and undercarriage needs to be rust free, factory lockers is a plus, but not a deal breaker, I'm ok installing arbs during the build! I live in Colorado, but will travel for the right vehicle as long as it is not in the rust zones of the united states. Any help with this search would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Brian
Can't count how many times I've seen this movie. Sell the 80 and within a couple years, searching to get one back in the stable! They are great rigs...welcome back!

There are a couple on here now if you look and don’t let your garage not have an 80 again. Bad dog.

Yea it was a big mistake.... The only one I see as a potential on mud is across the country and from the detailed pics i've seen from the seller I think there may have been some paint work on the front end, which leads me to believe it may have had some sort of collision, not sure its worth a trip across the country to thoroughly check it out

I'm going to have a very clean stock 97' LX450 up for sale soon but it has 220K on it.
No accidents, zero, clean stock interior, no lockers.

Arch
512-800-8869

I'm going to have a very clean stock 97' LX450 up for sale soon but it has 220K on it.
No accidents, zero, clean stock interior, no lockers.

Arch
512-800-8869

Thanks Arch but even though i know these trucks run forever I'd really like one with lower mileage

Found my new build, thanks to a great mud member/ vender I now have this factory locked 85k mile original 97 texas beauty queen sitting in my garage!
P9LkYrP+RMea7USpPFLgbw.jpg
L0LH%wCEQTqYqcs3mT6tQA.jpg
6mynEHxyTnql+0dQvgW8Lg.jpg

Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom