Wanted Clean FJ60 Anywhere in the US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm currently on the search for a clean 60 series, ideally an 86-87. Looking for a rust free or nearly rust free example, with no mechanical or electronic defects. I'm located in Boston, but willing to travel cross country for the right vehicle. I've been searching for a while now, and seem to get to all the cruisers I'm interested in a day or two too late. Please message or link me to what you have, with a detailed description and pictures, the more detailed the photos the better. Thanks in advance..

Have you found a 60 yet ? I have a 87 about to go up for sale. clean no rust Caif. truck currently in KC, MO.

I have a rust free 62 that has a brand new H55 tranny. Austin TX truck all it's life with records. Unless you want a carb'd truck. email if interested.

Still looking? You've got mail...
IMG_0147.JPG
fresh Metric Offroad Mechanical Stage 0 service, Desmogged, Electrically sound, Clean body/frame w/ one of a kind, authentic 'aged desert dusk' blue 33yo paint and sun faded woody graphics.

Trim and interior are rough.

Comes with Expo drawers/sleep platform and factory rear seats, brand new KO2 33"s, OME, H4 headlights, LED dome/brake, Aus style mirrors(new)

I'm currently on the search for a clean 60 series, ideally an 86-87. Looking for a rust free or nearly rust free example, with no mechanical or electronic defects. I'm located in Boston, but willing to travel cross country for the right vehicle. I've been searching for a while now, and seem to get to all the cruisers I'm interested in a day or two too late. Please message or link me to what you have, with a detailed description and pictures, the more detailed the photos the better. Thanks in advance..

Take a look at my FJ60 that I just posted. iCloud Photo Sharing

Sent you a message some time ago and haven’t received a reply to date. Wondering if it was received on your end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom