Clean / Condition Leather Seats (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I used Lexol for years. It's a good product. I recently went down the detailing rabbit hole. I've always been OCD but I kind of wanted to go next level with it. Over the past 6 months or so, I've been using AMMO products. I can honestly say, his interior regiment kit is absolutely worth it. If you're leather is clean and you're just looking to maintain it, you may not need the whole kit. However, in time you will use all three products. If you want to deep clean your leather, then you'll need a steamer. You'll get the best results steaming the gunk out. The heat really loosens and lifts the crud out of the pores. If just light cleaning is needed, get some interior detailing brushes, AMMO interior lather, get a good lather going then wipe with microfiber towels. This is a really good method. I had stains here and there in my 200 (and other vehicles) and couldn't get them out with other products (ie Lexol and others). The AMMO interior lather took care of it. Good as new. There's something about his formula that is different from other products that I've used.

Here's a link to his interior regiment kit:

On youtube and his website, he's posted some great videos where I've learned a ton (interior and exterior detailing). It's absolutely a rabbit hole but I find detailing therapeutic.

Cheers,
Guy

Anyone have recommendations for cleaning / conditioning products to use on leather seats? This is my first vehicle with leather seats, and they feel a little dry to the touch. The first 100K miles for it were in SoCal. I've had leather motorcycle jackets for years and have kept those in great condition using cleaner / conditioner specifically from each manufacturer.

TIA
Connally leather care. No chemical smell and keeps the leather nice and supple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom