Wanted Clean and well maintained 80 series under 15k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a clean low miler 140k with lockers. also had a whole new engine wiring harness from Toyota and both cats and o2's are brand new. Looking to get 11,750. orig green paint with tan interior.

will get some pics for you tomorrow.

Send me a number and I'll text u pics 97 clean. Had AAC do about 6500 work to it when I bought it. New hoses, radiator, lift kit, tuneup, new bf 33's, slee front bumper, iron pig skid, white knuckle runners, nav and new speakers. More too I'm sure

located in DFW (texas). getting brand new upholstery work done on my 96 LX450; its white with black bedliner trim on 315's. 187k on the clock, no issues or warning lights or leaks. text me if you're interested. 972.822.9769

Looking for a clean and well maintained 80 series preferably in White, under 15k and located in the Southeast (I'm in Nashville) Let me know what you got.
I have a nice JDM black one for 13,500. 81,000 miles. Title in hand. I'm in WEST VIRGINIA .

20170721_100813.jpg

Looking for a clean and well maintained 80 series preferably in White, under 15k and located in the Southeast (I'm in Nashville) Let me know what you got.

Mine's not white (at least, the one I'm willing to sell is not white), but if you're still looking, see replies and pics I posted to ExpoGeorgia and Nick69169 on this same Classified board earlier today.

funny you should ask. I am about to list for sale a great 1997 lx450. It is the best specimen i have ever seen personally, never been off road, everything works perfectly and all mechanical items are up to date and running perfectly. you can also find it on Autotrader.

funny you should ask. I am about to list for sale a great 1997 lx450. It is the best specimen i have ever seen personally, never been off road, everything works perfectly and all mechanical items are up to date and running perfectly. you can also find it on Autotrader.

Thanks, great looking truck but holding out on a White LC if I can willing to wait for the right one.

Ive got a '97 lifted with snorkel I am listing for sale today. I will be asking $11k obo. PM me for details if youre interested.

I just listed my 1991 80 FJZ80 on ebay and craigslist for $4400. No so clean and kinda rough around the edges, but a solid runner.

Check the classified- my listing is just above yours.

I have a white 96 in south Mississippi. Not low mileage, but I have spent a ton under the hood and on the interior. Lifted, snorkel, roof rack, brush guard. I have all the receipts and maintenance records. I drive it very little. If you're like to discuss or see pics, shoot me a message. Good luck.

In Chattanooga let's talk. More pics on Autotrader and on post here on 9/17
upload_2017-9-28_8-46-54.png

upload_2017-9-28_8-48-3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom