For Sale CLEAN '97 LX-450 with rear DVD for SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Fellow Mudders, Here's a 1997 Lexus LX-450 for sale with 212k. Champagne silver in color. This rig is clean and well maintained. Body and paint are VERY good though front of hood has some rock chips from seal coating. It has a brand new Pioneer head unit with CD, USB, Ipod and flash drive inputs as well as a rear DVD player. It includes a subwoofer in the right rear, bypassing the stock amp and silly "sub" in the center console. I have pretty much fixed anything that needed fixing in normal PM. Baselined with all new fluids (OEM everything) and new brakes and rotors all around, again OEM. NO LOCKERS. I installed a new antenna motor and new antenna so that works to. This has been an excellent rig and I am sad to see it go, but a larger family requires the sale. Leather seats shows their age, but no rips or tears. I refurbished the steering wheel with new (oak) leather and it looks factory great. I have both third row seats and all carpet is good with stock mats in front and 2nd row. It is fresh off of a full tune up and ready for many years of continued service. Paint is glossy, new front glass, tires are newer performance (Hancook) 20's and interior is good. Running boards need to be sand blasted and Rhino lined IMO, but new owner's call on that. Price is $5,000 firm to a Mudder. Call 867-9316 or PM me but calling is the best way. I have it listed on CL also for $6k firm for a fast sale. Clean and clear title in hand. Includes 1 fob, 2 keys and the user manual. Yes, I have all of that. Please check out CL Boise for pics and then call. I am looking for a no-nonsense sale guys, if you can beat $5000 elsewhere then by all means go get it. NO RUST. The vehicle is garaged here in Eagle, ID 83616. Thanks, Shane

PS- also have the FSM that I will include in the sale. Turn key set up here just waiting for MODS.

Last edited:
Guess I was too late lol, Congrats on the sale and to the new owner, enjoy it! looks great

SOLD! I am glad it went to a fellow Mudder. Enjoy it. I am sure it will serve you well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom