For Sale Clean 1994 Factory Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clean 1994 Factory Locked FZJ80 w/4x4 Labs Rear bumper

SALE PENDING - Bumper is included so it is not available for individual sale.
First off, let me start by saying thank you. I’ve lurked on this forum for some time – long before I ever registered, and the information and contacts on this forum have been invaluable. I regret that this is my first substantial post on this site.
The rig I have for sale is a 94 FZJ80 series with front and rear factory lockers. The rig has 172K on the clock but the following has been done since this past November:
-130K motor swapped in
-New radiator
-New windshield
-New glass in sunroof
-New leather on driver's seat
The aforementioned items were done by Cruiser Conversions http://cruiserconversions.com/ in Denver CO.
The following items were done by me:
-New synthetic Fluids in all reservoirs
-Rebuilt front axle (everything outboard of the diff) e.g., new seals, inner and outer wheel bearings, upper and lower trunion bearings, cleaned, disassembled and inspected birfs, the whole works. All parts were purchased from CDan.
-New front rotors and pads (100 series pads - last twice as long as the stock 80 pads)
-Flushed brake lines and new fluid
-Slee Offroad tube sliders
-Slee Offroad Transfer Case skid
-Extended front and rear diff breathers into engine compartment (high on the firewall in front of the driver)
-New Husky Floor liners in front and back seats and WeatherTec Cargo liner in rear
-Custom built carpeted shelf in rear (Recovery gear under, Mutt on Top) but I have the 3rd row seats sitting in our spare bedroom and they are in great shape.
-I have a complete 4x4 Labs rear bumper still shrink wrapped on the pallet it was shipped on sitting on my garage floor. This is a dual swingout bumper with tow receiver hitch, tire carrier, ladder, hi-lift mount and double jerry can mount. Including shipping I’ve got $2,690 in the bumper. http://www.4x4labs.com/products/rear-bumpers/

This cruiser is about as clean as they come given the mileage. I bought this rig with the intent of building the ultimate offroad machine, but 1) I don’t have the coin to go as big as I want right now, 2) this rig is too nice to abuse the way I’m planning and 3) I had a bit of an unplanned bump in the road with respect to tax season. So something has to go which means either the taco or cruiser is going to be sold. On top of the previously mentioned issues, my job has me doing more field oriented tasks and consequently, I’m making numerous trips to wells with greasy oilfield tools that DO NOT belong in a rig like this one. Therefore, keeping the taco and sacrificing the 80 is the unfortunate path that I’m relegated to following. This rig really is in great condition. All of the reservoirs are tight. The lockers work flawlessly. Right now the running gear is all stock.
I test drove numerous 80’s before I bought this one and I can tell you that this one is much cleaner than the average rig for sale out there.

That said, it isn’t perfect – it has the usual scrapes and rubs for a rig of its age and mileage. It also is shy one rear mudflap (driver’s) and the passenger rear mudflap is missing a screw. The front mudflaps are off of the rig from installing the sliders but I have them. Also, for whatever reason, the dash lights which indicate whether you’re in park, reverse, drive, etc… go off when you select drive. There are a few small splotches of surface rust, but otherwise the body is in good shape. The radio is stock and works with the exception that I think there is a short from the antenna because it cuts out. On the other hand the CD player works fine.

So the bottom line is that the rig goes down the road like a dream and the 4lo and lockers engage perfectly. I’ve put $12,000 into this rig in the past 6 months but I know I’m not going to get that back. I’m asking $8,000 for the rig without the bumper and $9,500 with the bumper and I’m fairly firm on price. If someone is interested in the bumper by itself we can talk about that as well. The rig is located in Casper, WY but I am willing to deliver within reasonable distances. If you read all of this, your interest is much appreciated. Oh and I have title in hand. You can PM me or call 307-670-1470.

Thanks,
Aaron

IMG_7178.jpg

IMG_7179.jpg

IMG_7180.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_7181.jpg

IMG_7183.jpg

IMG_7185.jpg

IMG_7186.jpg

IMG_7187.jpg

The extended breathers
IMG_7188.jpg

IMG_7191.jpg

The 4x4 Labs Bumper

IMG_7192.jpg

The bumper price tag
IMG_7193.jpg

Front End Transplant Parts and a few pics of the axle rebuild last November
IMG_6974.jpg

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_6976.jpg

IMG_6979.jpg

Last edited:
I wanted to show some pics of blemishes and the undercarriage and engine bay

Bubble of rust on rear hatch under window gasket
IMG_7219.jpg

Scrapes on rear driver's side door
IMG_7217.jpg

Assorted undercarriage pics
IMG_7206.jpg

IMG_7207.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7209.jpg

IMG_7212.jpg

IMG_7215.jpg

IMG_7224.jpg

IMG_7225.jpg

IMG_7227.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7228.jpg

Last edited:
on my side of the country that rig would cost that much with about 50k more miles and none of the extra goodies....

oh and it would look like the dog went to town on the front seat.....

very very nice truck, wish i could make it happen for me.

Is the rear bumper included in the sale?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom