CLCC Swap Meet Saturday 28 September! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I must say, it was impressive. Tip of the hat to Stump for promoting it so well. 🍺

I will also add that one of the cardinal rules of growing an annual event (conference, trail ride, anything) is to host it on the same weekend every year, in the same place every year, and never skipping a year. We have been doing that now for three years and I think the growth we have experienced is because of it. Next year's event size might require us to move in to the adjacent field. I hope Jeff's community association doesn't start to get antsy about how large the event is becoming.

Found some 80 Series bits that I can offer up:
* Spring Spacers
* Fronts - Set of 30mm, 40mm, and 50mm
* Rears - Set of 30mm, and 40mm
* Slinky Rear Heavy Springs (70mm (2.75"))
* Winch Hook
* AC Delco version Charcoal Canister
* RR Door Panel Switch bezel
* Front seat recline button (Switch cover) - the one that falls off, if you slide out of the truck juuuust right.
* Maxtraxx Lock down bolts

May find more....see ya'll tomorrow.

Did you sell the springs? If not, how much?

Did anyone who was hanging out in the afternoon find 3 receipts in the drink holder of their camp chair? Two long ones from Restaurant Depot and one from Giant?

i'm glad i came out! it was a good time, as i enjoyed meeting folks and seeing the range of builds. big thanks to Stump for the manual, Red for the bumper cap, and Dominican for the deal on the passenger steps. plus, it was super helpful to get some experienced ears on my engine to confirm the suspected misfire.

my only regret is leaving the house too late and showing up right at 10 when the Maxtrax were already sold - bah! tsk, and i would have bought the bag, too. i won't need them often enough to justify paying full retail, but they'd be some good insurance.

looking forward to the next time i see you all!
- emilio

I enjoyed reconnecting with you lot. I actually sold some stuff this time. Forgot to bring all my FJ Cruiser swag, and my new in the box Man a Free 1 inch body lift kit. Outstanding job on the swap meet set up and arrangements.

Did anyone who was hanging out in the afternoon find 3 receipts in the drink holder of their camp chair? Two long ones from Restaurant Depot and one from Giant?

Bueller....

If not, who else besides Faith was standing around when I added up the receipts before I apparently lost them. The total was $335 so pipe up if you can corroborate that you heard that number. 👍

I heard the # and you were sitting in the chair opposite me when I was sitting on the cooler. I thought you gave the receipt to Sourbeer.

Was glad to have made it even if it was so late, wish I could've been there earlier in the day. Good to see everyone again. I'll get my 4Runner working...one day...maybe by next year? Don't think the wife will be happy with a driveway ornament for over a year...

Woot woot!

IMG_20191005_180206246.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom