CLCC Swap Meet Saturday 28 September! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Like this?

aha, that's one of the ones that goes in a cupholder. there's already a ball mount (that i should measure) screwed into the passenger side of the trans tunnel, so i need an extension to bring it up within reach of the driver's side.

huh... and i just measured it as 0.815", which is not a standard RAM ball size, so i guess it's not actually a RAM mount! i'll have to investigate.

thanks for checking though!
- emilio

Hi, just wondering if club hats & shirts are going to be for sale at the swap meet?

:grinpimp:

Thanks

Hi, just wondering if club hats & shirts are going to be for sale at the swap meet?

:grinpimp:

Thanks

I can probably have Reef Monkey print some club shirts in time and bring them up to Fall Crawl, if I can get approval from the club to front some funds for them.
Hats are not on our radar right now.

More stuff. Storage container for front of 40. Water can. Spare 33 12.50 15 on 15 x 8 wheel.
$20, $5, $40. OBO.

Super cool overlanding steps! $5

IMG_3612.JPG

IMG_3613.JPG

IMG_3614.JPG

IMG_3615.JPG

Last edited:
@matzell I have one I’ll get it off the door tomorrow.
229131C7-6DA5-4C04-B825-606DDE459C1A.jpeg

Anybody need 40 doors? I have 2 I had painted to go with my new tub but the tub is tweaked and they don't fit. I also have a third door in decent shape.

@Yard Guy mind you business!!
🤣
Couldn’t resist.
I’m just kiding

Anybody need 40 doors? I have 2 I had painted to go with my new tub but the tub is tweaked and they don't fit. I also have a third door in decent shape.
what year are they for?

Mid 70s on

I'll be bringing parts I bought from Slee for a Saginaw power steering setup for a 40. Willing to sell separately or all together.
[/QUOTE
Do you have the frame mounts? I am interested.

Thanks,
Rob

Can some one please print off this picture of me and staple it to a log. Then take said log to swap meet tomorrow?

20190803_125427.jpg

I will be there in spirit. I am always looking to pick up some pride and dignity if anyone has anything for sale.

Luv LEX

Changed my mind about the Saginaw power steering--it would be too hard to sell if parts were separated, so I plan on selling it all together. I mistakenly said I purchased it from Slee, but it came from Man-a-Fre. Don't have a price yet because I don't have a handle on what it cost yet.

Power Steering.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom