CLCC 2017 Swap Meet - Wish List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an air filter housing for a 1978 FJ40. More specifically, the front mounting bracket for the housing, but I imagine that will come with a housing attached.

Are you talking about part 27? Or the tab in the front of the air box? Below the no. 27?
IMG_2513.PNG

No, actually where bolt 21 goes in. But honestly, a whole air filter housing might not be a bad idea. Jack's has this white air filter housing that we have never been able to quite figure out. It doesn't seem quite right. But it looks like it was white from the factory.

Might have what you need. I have an assembly but not sure the shape it's in. I'll bring it

I also have one from a 84 and one from a 74.

Dusty I do not have that emblem someone took it. I think we had this conversation before.

Guess I'll throw this out there, just got a stock and locked lx450. Looking to add 2-3 inch coils, needs tires and shocks and also want to add bumbets and sliders eventually. I'll be around till 1130 to 12 tomorrow then have to take off.

Cheers

I'm bringing my RC car to bash around. There's a pretty nice jump right in the middle of the field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom