Are you coming to the Crawfish Boil?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am so ready for this quickie to MS.....

Have a feeling Rick and Kat might have to stuff me into the back of the 4Runner for the drive back.

:)

How were you going to get there anyway? Roof?

How were you going to get there anyway? Roof?
We're gonna be like
vacayroadtrip.jpg

If y'all actually pulled up in the family truckster you guys would be hero's!

Oh man... This is gonna be fun! lol

"Looks like it's me and you again tonight...Rosie." - Jackson Brown

This is guaranteed to get your date drunk enough to do most anything. There will be a few jars at the boil. I reckon it works if you pour it on a hand, never tried. :grinpimp:

IMG_4053.jpg

Our young @beno is bringing a surprise. I won't spoil it. You just have to be there.

Can there be pictures since some of us are trying to sell a house and need to make it to Crawl once before inviting themselves to someone else's bug party.... Maybe I can have the 80 ready for crawl this fall.

"Looks like it's me and you again tonight...Rosie." - Jackson Brown

This is guaranteed to get your date drunk enough to do most anything. There will be a few jars at the boil. I reckon it works if you pour it on a hand, never tried. :grinpimp:

View attachment 1079699

Ah hell! If this is anything like Dega, I WONT participate in any jars! Hell of a party and three good pulls of the ole jar and I dont really remember what exactly happened much after. Just bits and pieces of poles and dancing waking up still half lit. What a weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom