CLC camp-out (1 Viewer)

Does April 26-28 work for you?

• Works for me

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Dates don't work

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had such a good time, that I forgot to get my shirt!😂🤷‍♂️
It was the shine I guess🙌
Thank each and every one of you for being family!
Thanks for sharing Nolen! I’ll come every year to plow that field for ya!

Night of the Living Pig
PigInTheDark.jpg

Anyone get a picture of Bossman swimming?

How could we?! He was up and outta that water walking cross the top like he was some kinda Arkansas Jesus!

2 questions we got asked every time we told someone we followed Nolen's directions
1. You followed Nolen's directions?
2. How long did that take?

turned a boring 5 hour drive into a great 7 hour exploration excursion! We really enjoyed it, looking forward to next year.
IMG_1301.JPG
Hi3eJp5fRe6Gva7g4Bql4A.jpg
IMG_1314.JPG

Ok, I need to know if you registered for this event and didn't get a shirt. Either you forgot to get it or don't want it. I have about 15 shirts left and I only printed shirts for the ones that requested them. If you don't want one then let me know because next week they are going to be sold to other interested parties....

Ok, I need to know if you registered for this event and didn't get a shirt. Either you forgot to get it or don't want it. I have about 15 shirts left and I only printed shirts for the ones that requested them. If you don't want one then let me know because next week they are going to be sold to other interested parties....
If you think about it bring mine tomorrow night...

I did. and didn't get the shirts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom