CLC camp-out (1 Viewer)

Does April 26-28 work for you?

• Works for me

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Dates don't work

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

“Dry run” on using the equipment sheds if the weather goes bad. We had 40 mph winds and 4” of rain and we never stopped cooking.

B8D3B158-C560-40D4-A6B8-6D3FF8140DC6.jpeg

Gotta get registered, any idra how the shirts run size wise?

Registered.

Guys and gals, register if you are planning on going. I will need have the numbers early enough to print shirts so don't be lollygagging!

Guys and gals, register if you are planning on going. I will need have the numbers early enough to print shirts so don't be lollygagging!

DANG! Glad I randomly checked this thread! I’m now official! Better request the day off!

Motorhouse questions! Is there a space for my lil house on wheels? My neck, my back, my, uh we stop at back, cant take tent camping. I don’t mind bring a vehicle to shuttle myself to&froh if need-be. As long as I don’t get a DUI on your property. Shine runs deep in my veins.

Sure we can get you close if you are self contained and across The farm if you need to plug in.

DANG! Glad I randomly checked this thread! I’m now official! Better request the day off!

Motorhouse questions! Is there a space for my lil house on wheels? My neck, my back, my, uh we stop at back, cant take tent camping. I don’t mind bring a vehicle to shuttle myself to&froh if need-be. As long as I don’t get a DUI on your property. Shine runs deep in my veins.

Sure we can get you close if you are self contained and across The farm if you need to plug in.

No plug in needed! I can run the onan generator, it's quiet.

T-shirt cut off is Wednesday

Sweet! I won’t be there until Friday though,
can we cut mine off then? I want it cut right below the nipple line, but I still need the logo on it. Maybe a happy medium?!
Pretty excited, haven’t had a half shirt in YEARS!

Why does 180 W Neoma Rd NOT take me to your place I remember? Is this not Tilda Bogue?

Why does 180 W Neoma Rd NOT take me to your place I remember? Is this not Tilda Bogue?
It takes you to the back gate that is closer to the camp ground. Keeps you from having to go thru Nolen's property all the way to the back side where the camp will be. There will be signs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom