CLC camp-out (2 Viewers)

Does April 26-28 work for you?

• Works for me

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Dates don't work

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
Alright fellas, looks like we are going to try to do a club camp-out April 26-28 2019. Nolen has offered up his place in Canton to host this gig. We did this years ago and it was a blast. I think Nolen has some overland day trips planned and we will cook and probably have some live music (as always) on Saturday night. Please vote in the poll and let us know if these dates work for you. More details closer to the event I'm sure. @wngrog please chime in. Side note: There will NOT be a CLC crawfish boil this year due to several family vacations or kids sports obligations so this is your chance to come hang out with the CLC crew!

Last edited:
Awesome. Yes. This is a great date.

Low key. Bring a Cruiser. I’d love to see some of these cool 70 series and restored trucks that don’t make it to the Crawl.

The plan would be to do some of the trails I have mapped out in small groups on Saturday and even provide the routes before hand to those that are driving in so you could spend the day Friday inbound on some trails instead of interstates.

We will have a designated trailer drop area so plan on camping with your Toyota. If you want to bring a camper that’s fine but there likely won’t be room at the main camp area for anything large.

The camping area is primitive. Porta Johns will be on site but no power so plan accordingly.

As Jeff said I’ll have more details as the time gets close.

We just wanted to get this date on as many calendars as possible.

Last edited:
Just wanted to remind everyone of this event. Should be a good time so put it on your calendars!

Thanks Rick! Love it.

72A920F4-2BE7-40BE-8EF2-54B86E45E7B6.jpeg

That is Hannah's 9th birthday weekend, we had her talked into a big camp-out birthday party, but I think her school friends may have talked her into a sleep-over instead. We are still working on her, but her day = her call. She has flip flopped several times, so still not ruling it out. Not sure we've told her that Mr. Rick and Mrs. Kat will be there... that could sway the scoring.

That is Hannah's 9th birthday weekend, we had her talked into a big camp-out birthday party, but I think her school friends may have talked her into a sleep-over instead. We are still working on her, but her day = her call. She has flip flopped several times, so still not ruling it out. Not sure we've told her that Mr. Rick and Mrs. Kat will be there... that could sway the scoring.

Way to fix this is to have a big party early and let her hang with friends while y’all come here

Well, as of last night we are planning to make it. @BMThiker tell Kat that you guys hold considerable sway with one little TN girl ;).

Now can someone tell me where I could possibly look to pick up a birthday cake for Saturday night festivities? Saturday is her actual Birthday, so I am going to get a cake for her.

Nice!!! Might to make this as long as you guys don’t mind a lowly 80 series hanging out with some old iron. 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom