CLC 20th Anniversary summer BBQ, July 9th in Black Forest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tracy, Sam, et al - I have a projector I can bring to show pictures/videos. I have a "screen" (wide pull down shade) i can also bring if we can find a way to put it up. I can bring a laptop or others may want to bring something as well drive the pics/videos. I probably have cables somewhere too (DVI-HDCP, component, composite, and S-video input, serial)

So bring pics/slideshows/videos other media of your favorite rides/shows/adventures!

--Todd

Reactions: SAS
I'm in - probably some family. Plan on 3 or 4.
I'll bring a watermelon, and can throw something on the smoker if twbland needs some help.

Last edited:
We're still working plans for this weekend. We'll try to make it. We won't be eating, just stopping by to see all you crazy folks....and if there are any shirts left, I'll take a
image.jpeg

I haven't seen Kyle sign up his Famous beans so we can Bring our version of baked beans instead of the Salad I previously promised. We also have Plastic ware and paper plates we can share.

@Pops yes please bring the plates and plastic utensils--let me know if I need to bring more of either (about 30 attendees).

Sam, thanks a bunch for for putting on a great celebration. twbland the BBQ was awesome. It was good to se everyone.

Our pleasure. Thanks to all for making it, I believe, the most well-attended CLC event ever. I believe El Presidente and the former First Lady get the prize for traveling the farthest!

Sam, Linda and I mirror Pops' comments. Thank you and Sandy for having this event at your home in the forest. It couldn't have been better. Special thanks to Tracey for all of his hard work that made this a one of a kind event, and for raising the bar so high. It will be challenging for future events to meet this level, much less exceed it.
The there was the excitement of me not putting the 4runner in park and watching it roll down the driveway completely missing vehicles and trees before it came to a safe stop all on its own. This old guy just isn't used to automatic transmissions and their insistence on being in park when stopped. Shame on me for not securing my vehicle. Fortunately all turned out fine. But it was a little exciting!

Darryl & Linda

Did anyone take photos during the BBQ? LOL. I thought about it when driving to Sam's, but then totally forgot while I was there. I am writing a "Chapter Update" for Toyota Trails. Plan to submit today/tomorrow (to beat the deadline).

Did anyone take photos during the BBQ? LOL. I thought about it when driving to Sam's, but then totally forgot while I was there. I am writing a "Chapter Update" for Toyota Trails. Plan to submit today/tomorrow (to beat the deadline).

@SAS My 2 best shots:
20160709_185156.jpg
20160709_185135.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom